Fall/Winter Wash n go challenge

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Five days later, the shellacking with Wetline Xtreme is still holding up. Using my silk bonnet at night:

Your coilys are so cute. I love them :2inlove:

pinkchocolatedaisy

Day 4 hair...same thing.... Tresemme + KCCC. I band every night and spritz with water and if I need moisture CRN Curl Love. Wake up fluff and go. So today I was going to wash after working out but I got super lazy lol and I knew I wouldn't be ready to meet up with my friends in time. So I said *** it. I lightly spritzed with water and added a teeny bit of Curl Love, pinned down my bangs and voila! I just wish the voluminous look would last.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1605334052.jpg
    Snapchat-1605334052.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 41

GettingKinky

My liquid amino acids were supposed to arrive yesterday from amazon. When I check yesterday it said it would be delivered by 8 pm. Now they say it hasn't even shipped yet. :mad:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Today's wash and go courtesy of FL Detangling Brush, Soultanicals Frizz Whiz Curl Defining Leave In, & Soultanicals Sprung Coil Boosting Gelly. First impressions, I definitely like the Sprung Gelly's texture (stiff gel-creme, made for easy spreading). Will see how it holds up over the days.
IMG_20170701_204130.jpg IMG_20170701_204122.jpg

pinkchocolatedaisy

Today's wash and go courtesy of FL Detangling Brush, Soultanicals Frizz Whiz Curl Defining Leave In, & Soultanicals Sprung Coil Boosting Gelly. First impressions, I definitely like the Sprung Gelly's texture (stiff gel-creme, made for easy spreading). Will see how it holds up over the days.
View attachment 403969 View attachment 403971

Pretty hair!!

YvetteWithJoy

On break

Do you feel that use of the FL brush is a good technique?

Does your Soultanicals gelly come out with use of the pump?

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Looks great.

GGsKin

Your hair is looking lush and shiny.