Fall/Winter Wash n go challenge

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I liked my hair today. its defined but not flat and stringy

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
No more washngos for awhile for me.

My hair is shedding but when it was blown out this weekend, Im still retaining which isnt so bad.My edges look a little sparse which is bad seeing how I never had a lot to begin with.

See yall maybe in the fall. I'll be protective styling for minute.

Attachments

• 20160503_090215.jpg
    20160503_090215.jpg
    578.9 KB · Views: 120

LavenderMint

Fastest ever wash day!!
What I'm realizing is that shingling in product & working in small sections actually helps my hair to detangle easier. I made 4 sections, generously coated with slippy conditioner, half rinsed, shampoo with Aussie Moist, followed by RenPure Keratin Straightening conditioner (just made hair smoother). Let it sit as long as it took to wash, then rinsed rinsed rinsed. Product application (Giovanni Direct & Camille Rose Curl Maker) was 45 minutes tops- working in small sections. Will post a pic in a bit but was so excited, had to share lol

wheezy807

Happy Mothers day lovely ladies!! I watched a bunch of Glamtwinz youtube videos about curly hair yesterday. Don't judge me, lol. I'm attempting a wash n go for like the 4th or 5th time since being natural. I feel inspired. I'll update with a pic or two this afternoon/evening before work.

Attachments

• 20160508_105045.jpg
    20160508_105045.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 104
  • 20160508_141255.jpg
    20160508_141255.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
  • 20160508_141320.jpg
    20160508_141320.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 103

wheezy807

In case anyone is wondering what products I used...
Mixed Chicks Leave-in as my leave in/ moisturizer
Kinky Curly Custard as my cream/styler
I air-dried and was suppose to follow up with an oil but never did.

ajargon02

Just did my 1st wng since last year. I used Camille rose curl maker....... ..I have no clue why I slept on this product for so long! My hair is defined and really soft with minimal frizz. The pics just don't do it justice! The only downfall is my darn shrinkage in the front. I am growing out layers and it looks kinda funky, but other than that, I am pleased!

Attachments

• 20160509_141452.jpg
    20160509_141452.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
  • 20160509_141428.jpg
    20160509_141428.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 20160509_141422.jpg
    20160509_141422.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 87

Napp

Ms. Nobody
In case anyone is wondering what products I used...
Mixed Chicks Leave-in as my leave in/ moisturizer
Kinky Curly Custard as my cream/styler
I air-dried and was suppose to follow up with an oil but never did.

Great results! Did u like the mixed chicks? I remember trying it and my hair was frizzy and undefined

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Here is another wash n go. I am so lazy with my hair. I wanted to do the rollerset thing but my new hooded dryer is used to deep condition and dry my wash n goes :afro:

I used a new product today: Vitale Pro leave in and styling conditioner. so far im really impressed. It felt so moisturizing to put on and it gave me shiny defined hair. now i want to watch how my hair acts for a few days and see if it flakes. i will keep y'all posted

ajargon02

Just did my 1st wng since last year. I used Camille rose curl maker....... ..I have no clue why I slept on this product for so long! My hair is defined and really soft with minimal frizz. The pics just don't do it justice! The only downfall is my darn shrinkage in the front. I am growing out layers and it looks kinda funky, but other than that, I am pleased!
So for 2nd day hair, I pulled my hair back in 2 low ponytails. This morning, my curls were gone.

HOWEVER, all I had to do was wet my hair with my spray bottle and smooth my strands again and BAM, they were back and we'll defined! I am so happy with this stuff. It might just replace my beloved eco styler gel!

LavenderMint

I think I need a different leave-in/gel combo for the 4b hair on the top of my head. It's the only section that consistently has trouble holding a curl.