Fall/Winter Wash n go challenge

MzRhonda

I think I have this wash n go thing down. After experimenting with so many products over the summer, some high end some not so high end, I think I found the one...Cantu Coconut Curling Cream. I wet or wash, leave in then Cantu...not a lot of fuss and time spent nor manipulation.

FoxxyLocs

I started doing wash and go's this summer so this will be my first time doing them in cold weather. I've been letting them air dry, but I think I'll have to go back to using my diffuser :( I've gotten spoiled with only having to spend a few minutes doing my hair. I haven't done any other style in months.

discodumpling

Ladies worried about air drying,

I haven't air dried since I discovered that my trusty blow dryer works amazingly well for my wash n go life.
Seriously I get no frizz and I'm done in 20 mins instead of x amount of hours.
I concentrate on my roots blowing the hot air all over my head essentially setting my curls. When my hair is dry I stretch the curls out with the same hot air.

MzRhonda

I started doing wash and go's this summer so this will be my first time doing them in cold weather. I've been letting them air dry, but I think I'll have to go back to using my diffuser :( I've gotten spoiled with only having to spend a few minutes doing my hair. I haven't done any other style in months.
Same here but I still let my air dry.....it hasn't been too bad.

RossBoss

Since going natural, I leave out just about every morning with hair that is about 90% wet. I oil rinse and detangle every morning. In the cool weather, I just put on a silk lined wool hat and that keeps me warm. My commute is about 40 minutes between 2 buses so I am outside waiting for both buses maybe for a total of 10 minutes or so. I have not caught a cold or any sickness from this.

GettingKinky

So as part of my $400 appointment I got a follow up email with
- a 40 minute video of her washing her hair
- a list of steps to follow to do my hair
- a list of products and hair tools that she likes to use ( but it didn’t include the foam she used me)

the only new info in the email was that she says she doesn’t use a strong stream of water to rinse out the conditioner so she doesn’t break up the curls. But I do so much raking that unless I want to try and replicate her styling, I won’t follow that advice.

Evolving78

I think I have this wash n go thing down. After experimenting with so many products over the summer, some high end some not so high end, I think I found the one...Cantu Coconut Curling Cream. I wet or wash, leave in then Cantu...not a lot of fuss and time spent nor manipulation.
I started a year ago using this and didn’t have any issues with it either. I just didn’t buy anymore and started trying other things.