Family fun Hair Care!-(my random thoughts)

Hidden_Angel

So, bascily I'm the keeper of the hair in the house! Ever since I was about 12 I've been keeping up with the family hair care, LEARNINg everything from kornrowing/braiding/weaves and even pixies.

I've finally gotten my two little sisters to their "natural" stage (cut out all their realxed hair) and I just noticed stuff about their hair. The little baby girl (whose 6) Has thick 4B hair that doesn't grow fast but is very thick. while my other sister (who is 9) HAD 4a hair and it grows very fast..

My two brothers have both 4A hair and one hair (his 12) has brown high lights once it grows into a TWA While the other one (who is 14) has 4Bish hair that is dark black when he starts to have TWA.

Well my moms and my other sister.. were working on that :lachen:

I kinda enjoying watch mine and al the girls hair grow in the house.. With little bit of TLC and time their all have hair down their backs!
:)

Anything instresting about your family hair care? please share

awwww, that's very nice of you....i know it means a lot to them, and i know they'll really appreciate you even more when their hair is down their backs...

Hidden_Angel

naturallylovely said:
awwww, that's very nice of you....i know it means a lot to them, and i know they'll really appreciate you even more when their hair is down their backs...

:) ya i hope so..