FANTASIA IC SPARKLELITE OLIVE OIL GEL!!!

Kurlee

:look: I been dying to try this! But for those who can't find it in the BSS and are dying to try it like me!:grin: here ya go! I jus ordered 2 of them!

http://www.cosmeticsolutions.biz/servlet/the-13657/Fantasia-IC-Polisher-Gel/Detail

Happy PJing!!!

Last edited:

Guyaneek

Owwww I can't wait to try this! I love FAntasia gel and now one with Olive Oil! The makers have got to be a subscriber here! Which one of you ladies are listening and getting rich :lol:

MzOptimistic

Although, I don't use gel now being that I was a gel queen when I did my ponytails, prior to joining LHCF. I will definitely get me some. Olive Oil Gel, go head Fantasia!:lol:

Leslie_C

I have the ORS olive oil serum...I like it but its a little heavy and I have to clarify a lot. Ill bed Id like the gel better for my wash'n gos. My hair is tempermental (sp?) with cones.

jtsupanova

I have the olive oil gel and the olive oil leave in. Unfortunatelythe gel does not work for me the same way it used to (my hair does not like the original or the new formula of the gel any more.) but the leave in works great when I blow out my hair.

Kurlee

I just got my olive oil gel and im so excited. I didn't expect to get it this fast and the bottle is so huge its like almost double the regualr size of the clear, it smells good and has a different texture than the clear and blue. I'll write a review when i try it.

so1913

It's cool...but I don't see any difference between the Olive and the original like you can tell the difference between the blue for color treated and the original. But it's still good!

dynamic1

so1913 said:
It's cool...but I don't see any difference between the Olive and the original like you can tell the difference between the blue for color treated and the original. But it's still good!

I really like the blue one better than the original. Chunkier hair for some reason.

The olive oil looks interesting. Can anyone post the ingredients?

Thanks,

EMJazzy

Happily retired
SweetMarshCrystal said:
What exactly does this serum do to your hair?
*Keep it straight while blowdrying?
*flat ironing?

I use the serum and surprisingly in this 90+ degree weather we've been having my hair hasn't reverted. :shocked: