Faster Hair Growth: 1 Inch in 6 Weeks with Vitamins/Exercise

Reecie

I am really in awe right now..... at exactly my 6 week post mark, I measured my hair and found out I have 1 inch of growth. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have been exercising 5 days a week and taking vitamins religiously. Here is a link to the vitamins I am taking if you are interested: LINK

-------------------------------------------------------
02/02/2010 UPDATE!!!!

SO... I relaxed at 10 weeks post :grin:. I can't believe the amount of growth I received in that time (Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears to be 2 - 2.25 inches :eek:!) I'm loving the results. I don't have any styled hair pics because I will airdry/bun for the next two weeks. In the 3rd week of February, I will do a big reveal w/styled hair :gorgeous: when I finally apply heat for the first time since October. I can't wait!......so stay tuned. Oh... I'm definitely keeping up this regimen: diet, exercise, vitamins, and more BUNNING!

]

Last edited:

hair4romheaven

GOOD 4 U!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!!!

ETA: I ust watched the video I have the same vitamins but liquid silica,liqid omega 369 and powder MSM the rest i have in pills. i start my heavy regi on mon or tues. gym, protein shakes and all.

So motivated!!

Last edited:

LivingDol1

wow, that's exciting!

i can't keep up with vitamins but i wish i had time to work out 5 times a week!

teysmith

dang!! Your srand is soo thick.. mines is so thin i dont think i could even get it to show up on camera:nono:

Reecie

GOOD 4 U!!!!!!!!!! keep it up!!!

ETA: I ust watched the video I have the same vitamins but liquid silica,liqid omega 369 and powder MSM the rest i have in pills. i start my heavy regi on mon or tues. gym, protein shakes and all.

So motivated!!

Nice. Have you seen progress before? Have have taken Hair, nail, and skin vitamins religiously before but saw the most improvement in my nails. This combination is the first of it's kind I have taken and I love the results of my hair growth. I don't know what the biggest factor is but I'm wondering if it's the Chlorella!

Reecie

wow, that's exciting!

i can't keep up with vitamins but i wish i had time to work out 5 times a week!

Vitamins are really amazing. If you really want accelerated hair growth, it is worth the inconvienence and only takes 5 additional minutes on a daily basis.

amwcah

You have just motivated me to get back to working out after taking a week off because of sick little ones. Once I stopped, it was hard to start again. I going to start counting calories too.

Reecie

You have just motivated me to get back to working out after taking a week off because of sick little ones. Once I stopped, it was hard to start again. I going to start counting calories too.

I'm glad I could start some motivation. I'm telling you.... my growth is unprecedented. If it could always grow this fast.... man I think I could be WL in no time!!:grin:

chasturner84

I'm glad I could start some motivation. I'm telling you.... my growth is unprecedented. If it could always grow this fast.... man I think I could be WL in no time!!:grin:

I'm sure you'll be WL in no time at all! That growth is pretty impressive; I wish I could take that many vitamins. Chlorella gave me terrible breakouts so I had to give it up. :sad:

Stepiphanie

I have some of those Vits. Will need to add my chlorella and msm. you just gave me a nice kick to start my workout reggie again. thanks for sharing!

yardyspice

Do you mind sharing how you take your vitamins in the morning/night? I am so bad at taking pills, I'm good for a few days and then I slack off.

LushLox

Going to book my summer holiday soon (yeah premature, I know :lol:), and I'm going to start running again to get rid of this Christmas excess weight so this combo will be good with my vitamin intake. It's a bit of a ***** to do it in the snow though! :look:

Reecie

Do you mind sharing how you take your vitamins in the morning/night? I am so bad at taking pills, I'm good for a few days and then I slack off.

I usually take all of my vitamins at lunchtime. I eat half of my food and then take all of the vitamins. The good thing is that with all the pills, I usually drink 8oz of water, which makes me fuller and it's hard for me to finish the other half of my meal because I am stuffed.

I've lost about 10 pounds doing this! :grin:

yardyspice

I usually take all of my vitamins at lunchtime. I eat half of my food and then take all of the vitamins. The good thing is that with all the pills, I usually drink 8oz of water, which makes me fuller and it's hard for me to finish the other half of my meal because I am stuffed.

I wish I could double thank you. That is such an excellent idea.

LadyPaniolo

Vitamins are really amazing. If you really want accelerated hair growth, it is worth the inconvienence and only takes 5 additional minutes on a daily basis.

Co-sign. My growth rate was pretty good already, but once I added the vitamins (prenatal, biotin & B-complex) it did increase.

I'm wondering if I can get growth like that or at least half of that with just a regular old multivitamin? Hmm.

Taking a multivitamin is just a generally good idea for your overall health... and your hair strength and growth rate is directly tied to it as well. It seems overwhelming to take 5011 vits a day... so just start with a multi. :yep:

I'd suggest a prenatal vitamin, even if you have zero plans of becoming preggo. They have a great mix of everything you need in them, and sometimes we end up pregnant without planning it :look: and it's good to have your body prepared... lack of folic acid damages your baby BEFORE you even know you are pregnant.

I take the generic prenatals from Target. They cost like $6 for a giant bottle that lasts months.

Yep, I do this as well. My stomach hurts if I take vits on an empty stomach, so I try to sandwich it between food and with lots of water. Doing this helps your body absorb them better too. It definately does fill you up faster.

MrsSmitty77

Thank you for sharing this is fantastic. Your growth is amazing (especially for the winter time). You have encouraged me to start my exercise regimen up today and I will be picking up some more vitamins this week. Thanks for this!!!

KittyMeowMeow

Hi ladies! I've been lurking for maybe a month, and this is my first post.

For those who are having trouble sticking to a vitamin regimen - I feel you! I think I disliked swallowing pills, and since it was a chore, and my willpower is kinda weak, I'd forget or say I'd do it later, which never seemed to happen...

Since I've been reading LCHF, I have gotten a nutrition regimen which I enjoy, which makes it easy to do, which means I'm doing it every day so it's working! Here's what I've been doing:

- Nature's Plus Spiru-tein protein drinks. They taste great and have lots of varieties and they come in sample sizes so I have had fun trying them. They have lots of vitamins & minerals for hair growth as well. Cookies & Cream tastes like a milkshake, and my favorite is the green drink mixed with juice.

I mix with a little water, ice & juice and/or soy/rice/hazelnut etc milk, and I add flaxseed oil. I am about to get some chorella powder which I can just mix in. I just soak the pitcher after I'm done so cleaning it is easy later - difficult clean-up is what made me fall of the daily juicing wagon :(

- gummy vitamins - taste like gummy candy): I have Vitafusion multi-vites. I just ordered the Omega 3, B, D & E varieties from Amazon: Amazon

I am still researching and developing my regimen, so any suggestions would be great!

My hair is growing very quickly and I feel great. So if you are having trouble taking your vitamins, you might try finding a more pleasurable way to do so! Maybe one of those pill-crushers for vitamins that you can stir into some juice. If you forget to take them, try putting them somewhere visible like the counter, and try taking them at the same time so you develop a routine.

Just some thoughts!

hair4romheaven

Nice. Have you seen progress before? Have have taken Hair, nail, and skin vitamins religiously before but saw the most improvement in my nails. This combination is the first of it's kind I have taken and I love the results of my hair growth. I don't know what the biggest factor is but I'm wondering if it's the Chlorella!

Yes I have I take the GNC hair skin and nail vit, powder MSM, liquid silica I will start biotin and vit b soon when I did all of the above I noticed about an inch a month and thick to. I was also drinking protein shakes mixed with omega 369 oil, wheat germ oil, raw wheat germ my nails were growing like crazy as well as my hair every where else..LOL:lachen:

scarcity21

Hi ladies! I've been lurking for maybe a month, and this is my first post.

For those who are having trouble sticking to a vitamin regimen - I feel you! I think I disliked swallowing pills, and since it was a chore, and my willpower is kinda weak, I'd forget or say I'd do it later, which never seemed to happen...

Since I've been reading LCHF, I have gotten a nutrition regimen which I enjoy, which makes it easy to do, which means I'm doing it every day so it's working! Here's what I've been doing:

- Nature's Plus Spiru-tein protein drinks. They taste great and have lots of varieties and they come in sample sizes so I have had fun trying them. They have lots of vitamins & minerals for hair growth as well. Cookies & Cream tastes like a milkshake, and my favorite is the green drink mixed with juice.

I mix with a little water, ice & juice and/or soy/rice/hazelnut etc milk, and I add flaxseed oil. I am about to get some chorella powder which I can just mix in. I just soak the pitcher after I'm done so cleaning it is easy later - difficult clean-up is what made me fall of the daily juicing wagon :(

- gummy vitamins - taste like gummy candy): I have Vitafusion multi-vites. I just ordered the Omega 3, B, D & E varieties from Amazon: Amazon

I am still researching and developing my regimen, so any suggestions would be great!

My hair is growing very quickly and I feel great. So if you are having trouble taking your vitamins, you might try finding a more pleasurable way to do so! Maybe one of those pill-crushers for vitamins that you can stir into some juice. If you forget to take them, try putting them somewhere visible like the counter, and try taking them at the same time so you develop a routine.

Just some thoughts!

great advice...

RENIBELL

wow, thats some amazing growth, wish i could do this but isnt it expensive taking so many? between buys hair products and tools, i dont think i can buys vits as well:perplexed

Reecie

Reecie how long do you exercise a day and what do you mainly do? Cardio? strength training?

I do cardio 5 times a week (between 30 -45 mins) and also weight train 3x a week (about 30 mins).

I run for as long as I can one day. The next day I complete interval cardio (2 mins sprint, 2 mins walk/slow jog and repeat process for 30 -45 mins).

Reecie

Reecie how long do you exercise a day and what do you mainly do? Cardio? strength training?

wow, thats some amazing growth, wish i could do this but isnt it expensive taking so many? between buys hair products and tools, i dont think i can buys vits as well:perplexed

Great question Afrolinda. No. I really don't think it's expensive, but it all depends on what you consider is worth your money to buy. #1) This is ultimately for my health and I consider taking biotin, silica, and MSM for vanity. I am borderline iron deficient anemic and was Vitamin D deficient, so the MD told me that I need to take those supplements. As women, we need to take a multivitamin...end of story. Omega 3-6-9 is a necessity for health ( in my opinion) as well.

So really.... I only splurge with Biotin, Chlorella, and MSM. The pills usually last for 100 days (3+ months) and cost around $45.00. $15.00 a month for my health and to increase hair growth is something I can afford to do and think it is well worth the money.