• Forum Upgraded: https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/recent-forum-upgrade.849851/

Fasting testimonies

Kinkyhairlady

I’ve never fasted but I hear so many people swear by it for miracle breakthroughs. I’d love to hear some testimonies that fasting was the only way that your prayers were answered.

blessedandfavoured

I’ve never fasted but I hear so many people swear by it for miracle breakthroughs. I’d love to hear some testimonies that fasting was the only way that your prayers were answered.
There are no examples I'm comfortable sharing online, so I'll point to Jesus. I don't believe He would have been able to fulfil God's will if He hadn't first fasted. Think about it: He was God in the flesh, He had already had His water baptism and the Holy ghost had come upon Him (Matthew 3). Yet, He still fasted (Matthew 4) before choosing His disciples and starting His ministry. Later on, He tells His disciples that some problems are only solved by prayer and fasting.

I hope Christ's example and words encourage you. May God give you strength, in Jesus's name, amen. God bless.