• Other

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Anything Fred Hammond

Israel and New Breed-Rejoice

Juanita Bynum-Because of who you are

Williams Brothers-Still Here

Anything else Williams Brothers

that's all that comes to mind off the top of my head but I am sure there are more

pebbles

I absolutely LOVE anything by Fred Hammond! I also love Kim Burrel, CeCe Winans, Yolanda Adams, Shirley Caesar, Byron Cage, John P. Kee... Ok, let me stop! LOL!

I couldn't come up with one song, but I must say that Victory by Kim Burrel is a song I'm really liking at the moment. :) And as for a favorite Hymn, I could never pick! :whyme:

AJamericanDiva

I love Richard Smallwood albums... some of his favorites include and is not limited to: Total Praise, Thank You
Kurt Carr and the Kurt Carr Singers album... For Every Mountain

Fred Hammond and Radicals for Christ Praise in the House

Mary Mary
Kirk Franklin
Kelly Price singing Lord of All
Yolanda Adams While Riding Through the Storm, The Battle is not yours. it's the Lord's, He's Only A Prayer Away....just to name a few

these 1st come to mind.

TrustMeLove

How many of yall know about that "Yes Lord"

Thats all the words to the song YYYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSS LLLLLORD

YEAAA YEAA YESSS LLLLLOOOORDDDD YES LORD. Im not lying in my church this song can last 15 minutes. HAHA..And so many people hear from God during this time, I know I do. This song will just allow God to speak to your spirit through the Holy Spirit.

Not alot of words not alot of thought process on the notes and wear the song moves at. Your mind is just focused on him.

-TrustTheWord

webby

Think Slim
TrustMeLove said:

YEAAA YEAA YESSS LLLLLOOOORDDDD YES LORD. Im not lying in my church this song can last 15 minutes. HAHA..And so many people hear from God during this time, I know I do. This song will just allow God to speak to your spirit through the Holy Spirit.

Not alot of words not alot of thought process on the notes and wear the song moves at. Your mind is just focused on him.

-TrustTheWord

Girl, I LOVE that song...always, always brings tears to my eyes.

I love any sone by Robert Randolph and the Family Band
Love Timothy Wright and Smokey Norville

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I also like the song by Bishop Paul Morton, Let it Rain!!

"Open the flood gates of heaven....let it rain; let it rain"

Shirley Ceasar- No Charge

Kiki Sheard- You don't know I like it 'cause it's very catchy and upbeat

Oh, I can't forget the Clark Sisters

BlkHoneyLuv2U

My favorite praise and worship song is Juanita Bynum, Because Of Who You Are.
My favorite song of encouragement is Lynda Randle God On The Mountain.

Lorraine

For a year I have been trying to find out the singer and name of this song. I finally got it today. It's Jeff Majors' Psalms 23. I want this played during mass at my wedding. It is absolutely beautiful.

Scroll down and click on Listen to Samples
Amazon.com: Music: Sacred

good2uuuu

There are too many songs for me to even mention, so we'll go with artists. Richard Smallwood, Kirk Franklin, Donnie, Fred, Old school Commissioned, Cece, Tonex (I do cardio a lot using him and Kirk), John P. Kee, anthing Hawkins by any Hawkins and sooo many more........

AJamericanDiva

Lorraine said:
For a year I have been trying to find out the singer and name of this song. I finally got it today. It's Jeff Majors' Psalms 23. I want this played during mass at my wedding. It is absolutely beautiful.

Totally OT, but I'm loving the new avatar... nice bun... "Fulfilled" changed to "Taken" ... very nice! "cloud 9" is a nice place, ain't it? I love the sample of the song. At my wedding, I was loving Ave Maria as sung by Kelli Price... very beautiful. Everytime I hear it, it takes me back to my wedding day. My hubby and I get goose bumps. :cry:

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
TrustMeLove said:

-TrustTheWord

TrustMeLove, I had to check your location to make sure you weren't my friend Staci. :lol: She loves this song too! She requests this song often during chorale rehearsals.

Lorraine

AJamericanDiva said:
Totally OT, but I'm loving the new avatar... nice bun... "Fulfilled" changed to "Taken" ... very nice! "cloud 9" is a nice place, ain't it? I love the sample of the song. At my wedding, I was loving Ave Maria as sung by Kelli Price... very beautiful. Everytime I hear it, it takes me back to my wedding day. My hubby and I get goose bumps. :cry:

Awwww... thank you! :kiss: I am floating, AJamericanDiva. I have to go find that song you mentioned. That is not the first time I've heard how touching it is. :yep:

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
Your Steps are Ordered is one of my favorite songs. This song really encourages me during tough times and helps me to refocus. Be encouraged!

Song:
http://gospel.hines01.com/Fredhammond/Your%20steps%20are%20ordered.htm

The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD, And He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand. I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread. He is ever merciful, and lends; And his descendants are blessed. (Psalms 37:23-26)

Country gal

The battle is not yours, by Yolanda. Very inspirational song. I also enjoy this new song by Cocoa of SWV called Midnignt hour. I thas brought tears to my eyes the two times I have heard it.

shahala

My favorite songs are by Andrae Crouch - "If Heaven Never Was Promised to Me" and "The Blood Will Never Lose it's Power"

I wish he would make more music.

**Tasha*Love**

dontspeakdefeat said:
I also like the song by Bishop Paul Morton, Let it Rain!!

"Open the flood gates of heaven....let it rain; let it rain"

Shirley Ceasar- No Charge

Kiki Sheard- You don't know I like it 'cause it's very catchy and upbeat

Oh, I can't forget the Clark Sisters
I LOVE "open the flood gates of heaven"

But Kurt Carr "For Every Mountain" is my favorite!

Sweet C

Oohh....there I so many. I like a variety of Gospel Artists, so here are a few

Martha Munizzi-" Its A New Season"
Kurt Carr- "Set The Atmosphere"
Byron Cage-"Psalms 3- Thou O Lord Art a Shield for Me"
Dottie Peoples-"On Time God"
Lisa McClendon-"Love"
Verbs-"Live to the Music"
and that group that sings "Take Me Back"
to name a few

Honeyhips

Lovely
Can anyone tell me the name of this song and who wrote it. IT is one of my all time favorites that we used to sing, but I never knew who did it. I think this is part of the chorus. I wish I could sing it "out loud" to you all. THere was another one, but I can't even begin to think of how it goes.

Mary came to worship him,
she brought a box fo sweet perfume and she broke it, and poured it, over the head of her king.
----something something....

And now I come to worship you,
I am the box of sweet perfume,
----something, something....

meka

karen Clark Sheard-We acknowledge You, We are not ashamed, God is here
Kiera Kiki Sheard-You don't know, Praise Offering
Bishop Paul Morton-Let it rain, Reason Enough
Brent Jones and T.P Mobb/Coko-Midnite
Cece Winans-Alabaster Box
Donnie McClurkin-I call you faithful
Natalie Wilson and the SOP Chorale_Free
New Birth total Praise choir-Suddenly

There's more but I am not going to bother you.....LOL

lonesomedove

Lorraine said:

I love this song! Everytime I hear it, it brings tears to my eyes. What a lovely choice for your wedding!

AJamericanDiva

Honeyhips said:
Can anyone tell me the name of this song and who wrote it. IT is one of my all time favorites that we used to sing, but I never knew who did it. I think this is part of the chorus. I wish I could sing it "out loud" to you all. THere was another one, but I can't even begin to think of how it goes.

Mary came to worship him,
she brought a box fo sweet perfume and she broke it, and poured it, over the head of her king.
----something something....

And now I come to worship you,
I am the box of sweet perfume,
----something, something....

It's not "Alabaster Box" is it?

Honeyhips

Lovely
If that is the one by CeCe, then no. :( But thank you.

Another one of my all time favorite songs is Be Grateful by the Hawkins family.
AJamericanDiva said:
It's not "Alabaster Box" is it?

Last edited: