Feather Flat Iron

I saw that video before. It looks like a marcel flat iron but with thin plates. I haven't seen a sedu/ fhi/ chi-like flat iron with thin plates like the feather flat iron though.

Yeah, I know the iron; they use it in the salon. I was wondering if I could find something similar, but one that I coud use at home. And not with that thing that I have to put the iron into. I would go crazy if my dd got burned! :nono:

the results look awesome but I wouldnt do it :nono: Marcel irons get HOT and could easily burn the hair.

Your welcome!

To be honest with you, she never ran it down my hair and i am a 4a/4b....she only used it for the roots. She would use her Paul Mitchell for the rest of the hair!

Sorry if i was not helpful!

Your welcome!

To be honest with you, she never ran it down my hair and i am a 4a/4b....she only used it for the roots. She would use her Paul Mitchell for the rest of the hair!

Sorry if i was not helpful!

No, it was helpful. I am learning here and there about flat ironing. And I've only had it done in a salon with a marcel. I didn't even know some people used two different flat irons. Now, I see why when I did it myself, my roots weren't as "straight" as I wanted it.

Back