Feb 21 22 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

blazingbeauty

I plan to just remoisturize my twists sometime this weekend with Cantu Curl Cream and Canola Oil. I may spray some alcohol free hairspray on the top of my twist bun to keep it neat.

I really want to open up my fresh jar of Creme of Nature Pure Honey Twisting Whip - love this stuff - but I have a few more uses of the Cantu before it’s done.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
I have a Silk Press appointment tomorrow morning. Super excited!

Edit: My lacefront wig damaged my edges, so I will have to be very loving to them. My stylist advised me that I should refrain from color until my edges are healthy again. I knew I should have never glued that thing down. That’ll teach me.
309A2823-6778-4148-8968-54BD4846E602.jpeg

Last edited:

Rozlewis

Doing a Henna gloss treatment this weekend.

Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo: Annabelle's Pre-poo Treatment sit under heat for 20 mins
Poo: Proclaim Shampoo 2 x EO
Henna: Henna Sooq Gloss Bars with Coconut Milk overnight

Saturday:
Cowash Henna out: V05 Moisture Milk
Final Cowash: Naturelle Grow Mango & Berry Cleansing Cream
DC: Mielle Protein Free Dc under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Heat Protectant: Kenra / Foam
Style: Roller set
Dry: Pibbs for 60 mins

Aggie

I really thought I would have time to do my hair this Sunday but looks like it won't happen until Monday. I will still try for Sunday though. I will update if I find time to give my hair some much needed love.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow Night:
Overnight - Jakeala's Beau Vert

Saturday a.m.
Cleanse - HydroQuench Systems Coconut & Lime Pre-Poo
Treat - SheScentIt Okra Winfrey's Reconstructor (Under Dryer)
Steam - ENTWINE Hydrating Moisture Mask
Final R/O - Vanart
Apply - Leave-In = LCO

naturalfinally

I’m doing a henna treatment tomorrow so I boiled some green tea and peppermint tea to add to my mix. I’m using Jamilla and mehendi henna with 2 tbs of Amal, Brahms, and maka. I’m letting that sit overnight to release the color. I plan to wash my hair with the Olaplex shampoo and condition with Trader Joe’s tea tree to detangle then add the henna.

NaturalEnigma

Yesterday I washed my hair with Design Essentials almond & avocado shampoo, deep conditioned with Euer Ego Italy garlic mask and slept with it overnight, rinsed the next morning and then deep conditioned with Shea moisture 10 in 1 renewal system hair masque. Tonight I’m going to rinse it out and apply Carol’s daughter black vanillla 4 in 1 combing creme as my leave in and As I am Twisting Creme for my twists.

Bun Mistress

Not planning on much this weekend, I am out of town until Saturday afternoon. I will wash with Sedr, then do a henna/indigo gloss. Deep condition with the Vatika egg honey condition mixed with hennasooq raw honey conditioner.
Seal with coconut oil with neem. Shea mix leave in and braid for a braid out for the week.

Platinum

Debating on whether I want to retwist my locs this weekend or just shampoo and condition. I'll report back later.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow Night:
Overnight - Jakeala's Beau Vert
Saturday a.m.
Treat - SheScentIt Okra Winfrey's Reconstructor (Under Dryer)
Ended Up with:
L'Occitane Shea Butter DC'er Overnight as a Pre-Poo (tryna' use up) instead of Jakeala

This a.m.
Added Jakeala Beau Vert as an extra Step
- (Under Dryer to Detox)
Treat - SSI's Okra Reconstructor (Under Plastic Cap 10-15 minutes)

naturalfinally

Ok, so I did my overnight henna. I co-washed it out with Trader Joe’s Tea Tree conditioner. It has a lot of slip so detangling was a breeze. I oiled my scalp with the Black Seed Oil and added Talliah Waajid Mist Bodifier to the length. I also added some Paltas BKC to the ends. I slicked it all back into a banded ponytail using Long Aide activator gel and Eco styler gel.

naturalyogini

I slept most of the weekend. So no henna this weekend. Instead I washed with Treluxe hair wash. I plan to condition with Bekura Beauty Leche. Use John Masters leave in I found at TJ Maxx and twist with BB Buttermilk and Tonga Mousse. We'll see how it all turns out.

naturalyogini

I slept most of the weekend. So no henna this weekend. Instead I washed with Treluxe hair wash. I plan to condition with Bekura Beauty Leche. Use John Masters leave in I found at TJ Maxx and twist with BB Buttermilk and Tonga Mousse. We'll see how it all turns out.
Well this combo didn't work. My hair was stiff and dry. So I re -washed, used Joico MB, SM extra leave in and the Bekura buttermilk. My hair dried nice and soft. I think I'm going back in and get the milk oil. So the buttermilk works well on wet hair and the Tonga on damp and dry hair.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
The babies went home last night so I shampooed with Mizani Milk Bath and dc'd with Mizani Moisturfusion. I'm working through my stash which is why that's all I use every week.

LOC with LottaBody Moisturize Me Styling Milk, Africa's Best Ultimate Herbal Oil, and CON Argan Oil Curl Activator Creme.