Feb 9 10 11 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
My hair has been in two Snoop Dawg braids with BRB Chai Latte as pre-poo, since last Sunday. I was kidnapped to a SB party. :look:

Today I did the following:
-SE Scalp Pre-Cleanse on scalp
-Pooed with Ker@care 1st Lather and Hydrating Detangling poo.
-DC'd with SD MSI

Currently, I'm under Roll-landa Watts, drying my set on 2" blue French Mesh rollers.

For the roller set, I used:
-LRC Shake & Go
-SD Mocha lotion and Mocha "Butta" Bling

I plan on clipping my ends as I take each roller out.

Last edited:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Had to refine my plans a tad. Wasn't feeling like a cassia gloss.

So, after onion juice (aka Stovetop stuffing), I used As I Am moisturizing cleanser then soaked my hair with CP tea and applied Henna Sooq Sweet Honey conditioner. Sitting under hooded dryer now.

NaturallyATLPCH

That Peach Hibiscus is delicious! I used the moisturizer and butter after water rinsing my hair. I really like the consistency of the butter. My hair feels moist and strong.
The butter is very moisturizing. I used the mask, it was okay, it softened my hair but the fragrance made my scalp itch. The moisturizer was just okay as well as the serum. I had high hopes for this box but honestly was not too impressed. They are very mediocre compared to her normal products that I have been using for years.

I hope the Kalahari Mint ones are better. I ordered that box.

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
The butter is very moisturizing. I used the mask, it was okay, it softened my hair but the fragrance made my scalp itch. The moisturizer was just okay as well as the serum. I had high hopes for this box but honestly was not too impressed. They are very mediocre compared to her normal products that I have been using for years.

I hope the Kalahari Mint ones are better. I ordered that box.

This is my first time using her products. So far I like the DC, oil, moisturizer, and butter. I don’t care for the serum at all. The cowash is okay.
What products of her’s do you recommend?

NaturallyATLPCH

This is my first time using her products. So far I like the DC, oil, moisturizer, and butter. I don’t care for the serum at all. The cowash is okay.
What products of her’s do you recommend?
I have been a faithful user of her refresher sprays, leave ins, hair lotions, and hair creams. They leave your hair super soft.
I have tried other things but always come back to those.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@MileHighDiva
The only thing I really continued to purchase on the regula' was Destination Hydration (HG) for cowashing.

Wonder if she will reopen? I guess I will hafta' hold on to these two bottles for a minute until we know something?

So far, I have not found a suitable replacement for this product.

mzpurp

Last night:
Sprayed cornrolls with AVJ
Sealed with shea butter mix
Baggyed over night and today under my wig while I'm at work.

I want to make a DC with an aloe vera leaf so if I can acquire one this weekend, I'll take my cornrolls out (even tho I just got them redone this past Monday) to wash, DC w/ aloe and oils, and rinse with some rice water.

I'll be back to update....

This rainy weather had me in the house. Plus I think I got a lil head cold or something from baggying my hair. I'll try again next weekend.

gorgeoushair

I deep conditioned with SD Avocado Pudding(not sure how I feel about this) and used GVP Conditioning Balm for a rinse out and Tresemme Naturals (the original one) as a leave in. I moisturized with Soultanicals Curl Nutricious(the original formula) and seal with Blended Hairitage Whipped Pudding.

Aggie

I deep conditioned with SD Avocado Pudding(not sure how I feel about this) and used GVP Conditioning Balm for a rinse out and Tresemme Naturals (the original one) as a leave in. I moisturized with Soultanicals Curl Nutricious(the original formula) and seal with Blended Hairitage Whipped Pudding.
@gorgeoushair
I learned that the SD site cannot be reached - do you know anything about that, if it's a temporary or permanent shut down of the site?