~~*February 2008-What Did You Buy This Week?*~~

misbehavn23

I've been on a PJ roller coaster ride for a minute now :grin: I think I need rehab and Jesus :ohwell:

Lush Big
Lush Curly Wurly
Lush Coolaulin

Aveda DR
Shampoo
Conditioner
Intensive Reconstructor

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct
Shampoo
Conditioner
Liquid Reconstructor

Joico K-Pak Moisture
Intense Hydrator

2 VS So Sexy Conditioner
Straighting Balm

Fote Aloe Vera
Organix Coconut Milk Con
Pantene Clarifying Poo
Salerm 21

I also ordered 64oz of Coconut Cream from FNWL and a few fragrance oils waiting for that to arrive :grin:

I will not buy one more thing this month I promise :wallbash:

Wow, I thought I was a junkie. Your family might need to put you on that intervention show, lol.

caramelcutieinva

CVS has sale But $20 of Nexxus and get $10 extra bucks.

NEXXUS THERAPPE Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo
NEXXUS HUMECTRESS Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner
Nexxus Dandarest

Walgreens had a nice sale and a member hat LHCF sent a coupon
Mane N Tail Shampoo
Mane N Tail Conditioner
Marc Anthony Shampoo
Marc Anthony Conditioner
Scunci Hair Bands
Suave Curls Conditioner
Stay Put Satin Bonnet

Ukrops had a vitamin sale
Multivitamins
Flax Oil
Vitamin E Oil Blend

buttaflye03

Yesterday I ordered Curly Q Milkshake and Curly Q Moisturizer/Detangler for my dd. By the time it gets here it'll be February so I figured it's safe to post. :drunk:

Ordered this Wednesday morning and just got it a few minutes ago. That was super fast Cali --> NY. I will definitely order from them again.:yep:

I wanna wash her hair just so I can use these. :look:

Tayw29

Wow, I thought I was a junkie. Your family might need to put you on that intervention show, lol.

:lachen: See now, Its really not that bad :lachen:I have not bought any GOOD STUFF in a while, Just random inexpensive things here and there. I have been putting off spending all that money on the more expensive stuff for a while, so I finally said oh what the heck and it was all down hill from there :drunk:. I think I'm done for a while, the only thing left is my PIBBS and thats it I promise.

HoneyDew

I went to Sally’s today to get ONE THING. I wanted the Loreal Mega Moisture Shampoo to use tonight with the matching conditioner I already have at home. You know I walked out of there with much more. :nono:

In addition to the shampoo, I got:

-two 3 packs of Fermodyl 619 (BOGO Free coupon! :yep:)
-2 containers of Loreal Mega Strength conditioner (I couldn’t resist. It was $3 off coupon from the flyer and it has ceramides)
-Another tub of the Loreal Mega Moisture Conditioner (again, I couldn’t resist. It was $2 off and I love this stuff after henna treatments)

I went it with the intention of spending less $7 on the shampoo but ended up spending about $40 after all. :nono:

gymfreak336

I ordered some more Omega Fatty Acids; 1000mg fish oil, 1000mg flaxseed oil, MSM, emergen-C orange flavored packets.

MonaLisa

2 Bottles of Pantene Relaxed and Natural Conditioner
Farouk CHI Silk Infusion 12 oz

Used a bss credit for:
pack of 1 1/2 inch red magnetic rollers
60 plastic caps
applicator bottle
Jar of Cantu Break Cure (came 3.00 out of pocket)

*getting list ready for next week..restocking is a muther..*

gymfreak336

2 Bottles of Pantene Relaxed and Natural Conditioner
Farouk CHI Silk Infusion 12 oz

Used a bss credit for:
pack of 1 1/2 inch red magnetic rollers
60 plastic caps
applicator bottle
Jar of Cantu Break Cure (came 3.00 out of pocket)

*getting list ready for next week..restocking is a muther..*

Whatcha gotta restock?

BTW..Thanks for the coupons!

MonaLisa

Whatcha gotta restock?

BTW..Thanks for the coupons!

yw :yep:

I have been searching for the mask...that is the #1 thing to restock.
I need to restock on my ORS Hair Mayo
More UBH Conditioner
More JBCO
More essential oils
Some more items I'm looking at...and then I should be good until the end of July/early August...:yep:

*let me find out....Gym...is monitoring my contributions to the economy.. :sekret: ....I'm just trying to do my small part..:look:*

gymfreak336

yw :yep:

I have been searching for the mask...that is the #1 thing to restock.
I need to restock on my ORS Hair Mayo
More UBH Conditioner
More JBCO
More essential oils
Some more items I'm looking at...and then I should be good until the end of July/early August...:yep:

*let me find out....Gym...is monitoring my contributions to the economy.. :sekret: ....I'm just trying to do my small part..:look:*

:lachen::lachen: You know times is hard....we all gotta chip in :lachen::lachen:

I am trying to fill my pj closet with the things that work. It feels good to have finally learned how to listen to my hair and have brands that cater to every problem you could possibly have.

I am getting some biolage ceramide treatments; I found an ebay store that has 3 boxes of the salon strength treatment (10 applications per box) for only 28 bucks...I might jump on that

I need another tube of Joico moisture recovery balm- girl this stuff is like Kenra on Steriods:yep:
I am ordering some of SweetCashews things and setting a couple of dollars aside for when patient1 opens back up.
I want another liter of Kenra MC and chi silk infusion

I should be good until August/September

JustKiya

A thing of banana baby food (for the Caramel Treatment)
Silk Amino Acids
Lactic Acid
Citric Acid
Honeyquat
Shealone Butter

and if I can find a good online source, I'll scoop up a nice lil stock of some Ayurvedic herbs....

MonaLisa

:lachen::lachen: You know times is hard....we all gotta chip in :lachen::lachen:

I am trying to fill my pj closet with the things that work. It feels good to have finally learned how to listen to my hair and have brands that cater to every problem you could possibly have.

I am getting some biolage ceramide treatments; I found an ebay store that has 3 boxes of the salon strength treatment (10 applications per box) for only 28 bucks...I might jump on that

I need another tube of Joico moisture recovery balm- girl this stuff is like Kenra on Steriods:yep:
I am ordering some of SweetCashews things and setting a couple of dollars aside for when patient1 opens back up.
I want another liter of Kenra MC and chi silk infusion

I should be good until August/September

:yep::yep:..totally agreeing with you lil cuz....

*don't stop...won't stop...*

*get it...*

RocStar

I know that it is only February 2nd, however I am justifing my purchases by saying that I will not buy anything else for the rest of the month.:rolleyes:

Heck, the more I look at my list I think I am set for the rest of the quarter!

Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Conditioner
Lutrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus
Elasta QP DPR-11 (two 16 oz tubs)
Elasta QP Mango Butter
Jamaican Mango and Lime Cactus Leave In
Jamaican Mango and Lime Cactus Oil
Generic Value Product: Joico K-Pak (2 bottles as they were on sale)
Roux Porosity Control
Proclaim Olive Oil Spray-On Glosser
Caruso Steam Rollers

I am running out of room to store my stuff...that really means I need to stop buying.

Butterfly08

I've been on a PJ roller coaster ride for a minute now :grin: I think I need rehab and Jesus :ohwell:

Lush Big
Lush Curly Wurly
Lush Coolaulin

Aveda DR
Shampoo
Conditioner
Intensive Reconstructor

Joico K-Pak Reconstruct
Shampoo
Conditioner
Liquid Reconstructor

Joico K-Pak Moisture
Intense Hydrator

2 VS So Sexy Conditioner
Straighting Balm

Fote Aloe Vera
Organix Coconut Milk Con
Pantene Clarifying Poo
Salerm 21

I also ordered 64oz of Coconut Cream from FNWL and a few fragrance oils waiting for that to arrive :grin:

I will not buy one more thing this month I promise :wallbash:

Yes, pls save some products in the store for the rest of us PJs! :lol:

gymfreak336

Wait gym, Chi silk comes in liter sizes? If so, I really didn't need to hear this! :ignore:

I've been doing good, I haven't bought anything this month....yet....:sekret:

:lol: No, the chi doesn't come in a liter so you are safe........................
BUT It comes in a 12oz bottle:look:

Aggie

I committed a felony today against myself. I told myself that I was gonna curb the PJ in me. Well, I failed miserably because today, I sat on this computer and ordered

Honey Quat, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Silk Amino Acid from www.lotioncrafter.com;

Shealoe Butter, Bhringraj Powder, Hibiscus Petal Powder and Organic Aloe Vera Gel from www.fromnaturewithlove.com

Shikakai, Brahmi, Amla, and Aritha Powders from www.amazon.com

And if that wasn't enough, I ordered Nexxus Humectress, Nexxus Humectin, Kenra Volumizing Shampoo and the corresponding Volumizing Conditioner from www.sleekhair.com.

I am totally ashamed and I deserved to be locked up. Somebody, anybody:look:, please help me kick the PJ in me out coz I still want Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner and the White Camelia Conditioner:spinning:.

mika vs sasha

Well, I was in INDIA, New Dehli on a business trip and I hit the local beauty store and bought the following things... can't wait to try them all.

Khadi- herbal hair cleanser and conditioner, to promote hair growth.

2 bottles Kesh Tone- bhringrai brahami alma, oils included shikakai,almond, neem, etc...

Jovees- This brand was highly recommended by the locals, so I bought quite a few things. Here's the website, www.jovees.com

honey and apple shampoo,

Hair Tonic- alma and beal

Hair Pack-regrowth and revitalising. leave on for 45 minutes and rinse.
Active Ingredients- plasbeej, bhringrai and alma

Hair Oil- olive, henna, jojoba

Shahnaz Husain- shatone scalp tonic

And I bought some more hair products, but to make myself feel better. I'll save those for the update in March.

ItsyBitsy

Ion Color Brilliance Semi Permanent Hair Color-
Dark Red Brown & Dark Brown. I mixed these together. I LOVE the results!

Ion Color Brilliance The Sprush- for applying color & relaxers

Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Conditioner

MonaLisa

Just copped a gallon of AVEDA Brilliant... :love:

I am set until at least 2011 as far as that conditioner goes. It's concentrated so it goes a long way...

I'm still using the liter size I started last spring...should take me into March...then the other liter I have should take me into 2009..

so yeah, I'm good.

Just a couple of more items...

*looks around for Gym*

gymfreak336

Just copped a gallon of AVEDA Brilliant... :love:

I am set until at least 2011 as far as that conditioner goes. It's concentrated so it goes a long way...

I'm still using the liter size I started last spring...should take me into March...then the other liter I have should take me into 2009..

so yeah, I'm good.

Just a couple of more items...

*looks around for Gym*

I see you :cool: