February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronie

Naturellegrow:
Slippery elm DC
Mango and coconut DC
Soft and silky leave in detangler
orange and hibiscus DC
Fresh herbs and honey cleanser
coconut water hair cleansing conditioner
lemon and mint detox
HH:
jar of joe
soft marshmallow leave in conditioner
Hairveda:
sitrinillah DC
Spiral solutions:
protein treatment
Sallys:
shower caps, spray bottles
target:
black tea, shea moisture style and curl milk ( my sister tried this on me to braid my hiar, i tell ya: soft, very defined braid out so i just had to get my own bottle.),
I have not tried most these products yet. Since I BC last month, I am on the hunt for the all natural DC that can replace my joico moisture recovery balm, and my tigi dumb blonde ( tried once and could make staple if that spiral solutions does not deliver). These are my last attempt at all natural DC's, lol. If they don't work i will stick to my cones, and my sulfate poo's.

Last edited:

Luckyladyj

I bought Aussie 3min miracle.I am also hoping to buy a good leave in just not sure which one to get.Any recs?

kim

Aunt Jackies knot on my watch
Taliah Waajid herbal comb out
Blue duchess moisturizer
Taliah Waajid berry clean
Aussie moist conditioner
Aphogee balance moisturizer
Pantene truly natural deep conditioner and curling custard
African royale hot six oil
Herbal Essences throwback conditioner

kupenda

I am trying SO HARD not to be a part of this thread. The struggle is real! I power walked past the hair section of target last night

Lita

Lace Naturals 15% till Feb 3rd code-LACELUV13

Serenzo Beads BOGO code-BLACK They have a great chocolate dc & wonderful hair butters/creams..A lot of the products are Shea/Aloe free..Nettle & Jojoba hair cream is really good.

Eden Body Works 40% one day only code-GORED13

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Lita

ronie Nice Haul..

*When you use NG Hibiscus or Slippery elm,saturate your hair very well & just let it be/cap on top for 1-2hrs...Watch & feel the moisture,slip & strength.The pulp from the Orange & Hubiscus rinses out clean.

Happy Hair Growing!

JJamiah

This month is a no buy for me. Using the stuff I have....
Plus I am wigging it. Should not need anything :grin:

I need about 5 months of no buy any who! I mean 5 years... LOL

KhandiB

Organics Deep Conditioner...LURVE IT!

Lita

Thanks for your response.I would like something with protein.Thanks

Luckyladyj Hi! For products on ground-Shea Moisture-Restortive Treatment,Shea Moisture Deep Treatmen Mask (will make hair HARD) follow up with moisture con,ORS-Bamboo Treatment,Eden Body Works-Jojoba mask..

Products You Can Find On line-

Claudies-Kahve Deep Conditioner
Komaza-Honey Treatment
Spiral solutions-Repairing Protein Treatment
Marie Dean-Sea Weed & Rice
Marie Dean-Wheat & Berries
Camille Rose-Algea Mask
Naturelle Grow-Aloe Dc
Naturelle Grow-Coconut water Dc
Silk Dreams-Wheat Germ Butter Dc
Natural By Design-Egg Head Conditioner
Natural By Design-Protein Treatment

*All the above have done wonders for my hair/scalp,keep us posted..On what product you decide to try..Good Luck..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IronButterfly

My friend got me:
BASK
Truffle Body Balm (in choco truffle)
Plaintain Spice Warming body butter
Whipped Custard Souffle (in lemon beignet)

Hairitage Hydrations
Peach Aloe Pomade 4oz
Sweet Butter Pomade 4 oz
Cream of Broccoli 4oz
Mango Colada 8oz

and I bought myself
Soft Coconut Marshmallows 8oz

ronie

Lita, thanks for the advice. But i am so heavy handed already it's ridiculous. I had bought the slippery elm in the 4 oz bogo , and a 16 oz jar. I used the whole 4 oz jar in my neck length 4b hair. My hair kept sucking it in so i kept applying lol. I hope that's a good thing. I have it on now.

ronie

Luckyladyj Hi! For products on ground-Shea Moisture-Restortive Treatment,Shea Moisture Deep Treatmen Mask (will make hair HARD) follow up with moisture con,ORS-Bamboo Treatment,Eden Body Works-Jojoba mask..

Products You Can Find On line-

Claudies-Kahve Deep Conditioner
Komaza-Honey Treatment
Spiral solutions-Repairing Protein Treatment
Marie Dean-Sea Weed & Rice
Marie Dean-Wheat & Berries
Camille Rose-Algea Mask
Naturelle Grow-Aloe Dc
Naturelle Grow-Coconut water Dc
Silk Dreams-Wheat Germ Butter Dc
Natural By Design-Egg Head Conditioner
Natural By Design-Protein Treatment

*All the above had done wonders for my hair/scalp,keep us posted..On what product you decide to try..Good Luck..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita i did not know NG mango and coconut water was protein? Off to check ingredients again.

Beamodel

Lace Naturals 15% till Feb 3rd code-LACELUV13

Serenzo Beads BOGO code-BLACK They have a great chocolate dc & wonder hair butters/creams..A lot of the products are Shea/Aloe free..Nettle & Jojoba hair cream is really good.

Eden Body Works 40% one day only code-GORED13

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita
Let me mosey on over to serenzo.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
THERE'S BEEN A RECALL ON CURLY KINKS TWIST WHIP. SO IF YOU HAVE THIS IN YOUR STASH, YOU NEED TO THROW IT OUT AND NOTIFY CURLY KINKS FOR EITHER A REPLACEMENT JAR OR FULL REFUND.

BATCH #011713 AT THE BOTTOM OF THE 8 OUNCE & ON THE SIDE OF THE 16 OUNCE.

A SMALL BATCH OF THE PRODUCT HAD MOLD ISSUES.

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Blue malva flowers :grin:
Burdock root powder (have to make do with this until I can get my hands on the actual root)
Roobios

Lita

Lita i did not know NG mango and coconut water was protein? Off to check ingredients again.

ronie coconut is known to be mild protein,but a moisturizer too & for those that have protein issues,sometimes coconut works..

Know I have a relative that is very sensitive to protein & coconut anything doesn't agree..

*The herbalist gave me the heads up about coconut..When I want added protein,for health reasons,I add coconut milk to my fruit smoothies & I have coconut powder for hair treatments,if I'm not in a lazy state....

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Lita

Lita, thanks for the advice. But i am so heavy handed already it's ridiculous. I had bought the slippery elm in the 4 oz bogo , and a 16 oz jar. I used the whole 4 oz jar in my neck length 4b hair. My hair kept sucking it in so i kept applying lol. I hope that's a good thing. I have it on now.

ronie Hi! That's a good sign,your rinse should be really easy..Slippery is bomb.com

Happy Hair Growing!

Status
Not open for further replies.