February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babygrowth

@Babygrowth

You buildin' a real nice stash over there Ms. Lady. :yep:

We'll hafta' compare notes on KBN. I know the Butta is all that.:lick:.....:drool:

Can't wait to try the DC'er and the Creamy Shea whatever I got.

I got some on Black Friday too. *been waiting on another sale*:blush:

I probably should have gotten that Leave-In (that everyone brags about that gets such great reviews) but I've been using liquid leave-ins lately instead of the Creamies.

Yeah, my stash is growing. Girl it got so low that I didn't want to use what I had to do my hair and I never want to experience that again! I would love to compare notes! I can't wait to try these products! That leave in was the most expensive so I hope that means its there best product! Lol!

Beamodel

Yeah, my stash is growing. Girl it got so low that I didn't want to use what I had to do my hair and I never want to experience that again! I would love to compare notes! I can't wait to try these products! That leave in was the most expensive so I hope that means its there best product! Lol!

Babygrowth
Baby G, did u order from Hairveda yet?

Babygrowth

Babygrowth
Baby G, did u order from Hairveda yet?

Not yet :) I'm trying to wait until next week but I may order half I want tonight and the other half next week! I'm all over the place but I definitely want it! Bout to head back there now!

ETA: I just hit the paynah button! I got the amala cream rinse, mc 24/7 and pro, sitrinillah DC, and pH rinse.

Last edited:

Toy

Today I bought,

Goody ouchless hair ties
Fantasia sparklets gel
Moroccan argan Creme conditioner
Argan oil Shea butter conditioner
Macadamia oil conditioner
Argan oil Shea butter mask
Argan oil Shea butter moisture restore oil

Atdow71

Ouidad double detangler from Haute Look. $15 + tax & shipping, it came up to a little over $22

majinbuu252

Just ordered Jane Carter Nourish & Shine and KBB Sweet ambrosia leave in. Supposed to be a gift for my mom but...if I like them...she might not ever see them. :look:

Tangles

I bought a bunch of Komzacare products..so far I'm loving the loc and braid spray(moisture :lick:), like the hair repair,it has lots of slip when you apply it(used it on DD) bought several other items but haven't used them yet...

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
Just ordered Jane Carter Nourish & Shine and KBB Sweet ambrosia leave in. Supposed to be a gift for my mom but...if I like them...she might not ever see them. :look:

I :love: Nourish & Shine. I've been using that for hair and body for quite a while now. I guess you better go get another jar of it then... :lol:

Angelinhell

Color mixing bowl
Applicator brush
Dark and Lovely "Red Hot Rhythm"
Protein filler

Didn't take, I should have bought a seperate higher volume developer.

Toy

5 32oz bottles of Scurl
8 bottles of Proline softner moisturizer
Sally's beauty club card
Free silk elements moisturizing leave in treatment for renewing membership
Liquid gold whipped ginger moisturizer
Liquid gold essential oil blend

Last edited:

LaBelleLL

terressentials left coast lemon (2nd bottle and a staple item)
oyin honey hemp conditioner - used it for the first time this evening and it was amazing!

India*32

Hair Rules, Kinky Curly Cream. My curls poped and I was able to shake it, baby. This first since my bc as noted below. I'm so happy. Love Love Love my AFRO CURLS...

India

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I should have stayed away from this thread. I'm on a deep conditioner hunt; so I used the curlmart code to get:
-myhoneychild hair mask
-curl junkie curl rehab
-curl junkie hibiscus

Then, I've been wanting to try the ouidad cowash, so I bought that on Hautelook

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This sounds delicious... I'm gon go look a Kizuri again...

Babygrowth

I received the Olive Oil one this week. Fast Shipping. Nice packaging and it smells great.

Nice Buy with the Discount.:yep: Hopefully, I like them both. She had several things I wouldn't mind trying.

The Vanilla/Cocoa DC'er also sounded good.:lick:

Status
Not open for further replies.