February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
bajandoc86

I was just saying last week (or this week) I was never really WOW'ed by any of their offerings and the Reviews have always been "Mixed":look:

I always like a good "Soak" or Pre-Rx so this will be interesting.:look:

And....You'll have to tell me how you like YAM once you've tried it.:grin:

I had a nice Soultanicals Cart all locked & loaded, but I need to try the things I already have before adding more of it to my stash.:ohwell:

Jewell

Redken All Soft Conditioner (1 Liter)

Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-in (8.5 fl oz)

Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo n Cond. Set (10.1 oz)

Bain de Terre Coconut & Papaya Ultra Hydrating Balm (8.45 oz)

*Planning a haul of more Redken, Joico K-Pak/Revitaluxe, and It's a 10 products next month. Want to try some of the Silk Dreams Hair Care products too.

Last edited:

naturalagain2

I went to the health food store today and bought:
Horsetail tea
Fenugreek seed tea
Catnip
Marshmallow root
slippery elm
Aloe Vera Juice
Bentonite Clay
Nettle leaf
Chamomile
Oatstraw
Honey

Later today I'm going to get the a few bags of
Godrej Nupur Mehendi Powder 9 Herbs Blend
Aubrey Organic Honeysuckle Rose

MzRhonda

Hair Rules, Kinky Curly Cream. My curls poped and I was able to shake it, baby. This first since my bc as noted below. I'm so happy. Love Love Love my AFRO CURLS...

India

Ugh!!!! That sounds wonderful...got me researching and thinking of buying it. I am transitioning but want to keep a short afro...my dd BC'd in December and this may be better for her....she either braids or twists her hair at night and then undo it in the morning.

EnExitStageLeft

Komazacare:

1 8 oz. Protein Strengthener
1 2 oz. Aloe My Hair Moisturizing Cream
1 2oz. Aloe My Hair Moisturizing Spray

NaturelleGrow:

1 16oz. Marshmallow, Slippery Elm, and Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioner
1 16oz. Herbal Blends DC

BSS:
Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair (Old Formula)

.....Still waiting on the SSI Sale. I'm going to stock on the Avocado Condish and Defrizzer Oil, can't wait :lick:.

anartist4u2001

Ugh!!!! That sounds wonderful...got me researching and thinking of buying it. I am transitioning but want to keep a short afro...my dd BC'd in December and this may be better for her....she either braids or twists her hair at night and then undo it in the morning.

your siggie is too funny. that dog TOOK that money! sooooo cute! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

JBunnie

I didn't purchase them this week but they came in yesterday, 2 bottles of Pura D’or Pure and Organic Moroccan Argan Oil

EnExitStageLeft

I ordered from silk Dreams on 2/9 and it still hasn't shipped:(

lamaria211

It usually takes about two sometimes two and a half weeks for your products to ship during sales. With her the larger the discount the longer the waiting period. People STAN for this line, so when she offers a good discount people seem to stock for the year :lol:. However, considering she has minimal mistakes and is a one woman show I understand why.

An_gell

- Organic Avocado Oil
- Whole Organic Alma
- Jamacian Black Castor Oil extra dark
- Shikakai Powder (2pks)
- Loreal Advanced Haircare Total 5 Repair Restoring Conditioner
- Garnier Fructis Hydra Charge 1-min moisture plenish
- Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Tamanu Grow & Strengthen Masque
- Re-up Hairveda 24.7 Deluxe size (I'm in love with this stuff)

lamaria211

lamaria211

It usually takes about two sometimes two and a half weeks for your products to ship during sales. With her the larger the discount the longer the waiting period. People STAN for this line, so when she offers a good discount people seem to stock for the year :lol:. However, considering she has minimal mistakes and is a one woman show I understand why.

Her products are worth the wait! I'm just used to instant gratification (sally's, bbs, Walgreens)

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Agave nectar
Soultanials dash the ash
Soultanical hershea polishing fudge
2 packs of the jumbo size flexi rods

Toy

Used my free shipping discount code from Sally's on 25.00 order.

French perm stabilizer
As I am coconut co wash
4 proline softener moisturizer
Silk elements relaxer ( I was under processed this time with olive oil relaxer.. Don't have time for that.

Angelinhell

After hearing and reading so many raves over the few years I've been on my hhj, I finally purchased NTM triple moisture leave in. It smells really familiar, like something a stylist used on me before. I opted to purchase this for $7.00, before spending a lot more on other expensive leave ins and be disappointed.

I purchased mine from RiteAid on the "yt" side of town. The whole line was overstocked there, so I guess "they" don't use it:look:

IrrationalThoughts

Conair flexirods - 18 pack
2 wig heads and a stand @ Sally's
b.a.s.k.:
Y.A.M Nectar
Cacao Bark
Silk and Honey LI

I really want some hair but...yeah not sure

EnExitStageLeft

Komazacare:

1 8 oz. Protein Strengthener
1 2 oz. Aloe My Hair Moisturizing Cream
1 2oz. Aloe My Hair Moisturizing Spray

NaturelleGrow:

1 16oz. Marshmallow, Slippery Elm, and Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioner
1 16oz. Herbal Blends DC

BSS:
Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair (Old Formula)

.....Still waiting on the SSI Sale. I'm going to stock on the Avocado Condish and Defrizzer Oil, can't wait :lick:.

NaturelleGrow:

My Fav :yep:

The 24.95 Cleansing Condish/DC Duo!

So now I have:
2 16oz. Marshmallow, Slippery Elm, and Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioner
2 16oz. Herbal Blends DC

(I'm seriously thinking about making this my staple line....I frickin' adore it. Read my Rave here: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=17917203#post17917203)

Babygrowth

leiah

Suave everasting sunshine conditioner
Giant bun donut
Bun wrap from claire,'s. A little ribbon sized piece of scarf with a wire inside that you can wrap around a sock bun. Looks really cute. I'm going to get more

Status
Not open for further replies.