FEBRUARY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course!

CocoGlow

Ladies, feel free to add sales/coupon codes from last month that spill over into this one ...

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

here's your newsletter coupon code for 10% off:
honey143

AgeinATL

Thanks for the tag! Like the other ladies said, I am hoping for some V-Day sales. Will post as soon as I see something.

ronie

Thanks for the tag. I need a carol s daughter deal on the chocolat smoothing line.

ronie

Just went over to carols daughter and they are having up to 40% sale their product sets (no code needed). I was looking for the chocolat smoothing line, but i see this new cupuacu frizzless smoothing set. The ingredients sound right for me, so im about to hit submit on the set which includes: shampoo, conditioner, mask, and blow dry cream for $59.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Thanks for the tag NappyRina

Froreal3 can post the Perfect Blends V-day sale. I am definitely catching it because I need that hair lotion.

Saludable84

Valentines Day Sale! One day only 2/14/14
30% off with Coupon code: 14LOVE14
All conditioners (excluding masks and leave ins), buy two get one free!
At the time of purchase, send a note specifying which conditioner you would like free.

Limit 2 free.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
If anyone is looking for a portable shampoo sink, Sally's Beauty has the Pibbs sink on sale for $49.99 from its normal $99.

Keep in mind you need to provide your own water source, but it's probably helpful for those who do their kids heads or other family members.