FEBRUARY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

mariedeanonline.com & ETSY

From Facebook:

Happy Friday!

Save 15% on entire order of $40 or more! | Redeem online at www.mariedeanonline.com and on ETSY: www.etsy.com/shop/mariedean

*Marie Dean website use coupon code: MDFAN

*Etsy Shop use coupon code: MDETSYFAN

Pompous Blue

Pompous Blue

unclefunkysdaughter.com

From Facebook
Uncle Funky's Daughter
SALE!!! 20% off EVERYTHING in stock this weekend, online only! We're moving our shipping facility, and we would LOVE to ship our products out to our lovely customers, instead of moving them. For the sake of my poor back, take advantage of 20% off! No coupon needed, last day is Sunday.

ChocolateTink

VIA FB

ATTENTION!

Due to a family emergency any pending orders will not be processed until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by email and we will respond as soon as possible. We do apologizing for this situation and any inconvenience it may cause. We appreciate your patience during this difficult time.
- Ynobe Shop

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
PJaye

People bought quite a bit from her BF and there were several pre-BF reviews on YT.:yep:

I bought the Coffee Caramel Brulee and The Pink Hibiscus DC'er (I swapped x1of the Coffee Caramel Brulee and the Pink Hibiscus DC'er).:perplexed

The Coffee Caramel Brulee I tried/used worked fine. It could have been whipped better.:nono:

Angelbean

Blue Roze Beauty has mark downs on her site due to the owner leaving the country next week! *prices already marked no code needed* via Facebook

prettyinpurple

Okay excuse my dirty mind in advance. FYI :lol:

Happy Nappy Honey FLASH Sale 25% & Free Shipping over $35.00 Code = FLASH25

7 pm - Midnight

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...rHsX8HJCDDZZLD9HFOlXgfw&bvm=bv.61965928,d.aWM

Okay I'm looking at the cowash donut bar. Just looking, not buying anything.

Am you supposed to insert a section of hair in the hole and stroke the donut bar up and down? :lachen: Or just stroke it on your hair? But then why the donut shape, cute but not functional.

Usage Instructions: Wet hair profusely and then section off hair take the donut and stroke the donut vigorously thoroughly in each section until you get the desired milky (sudsy) lather.

PJaye

Okay excuse my dirty mind in advance. FYI :lol:

Okay I'm looking at the cowash donut bar. Just looking, not buying anything.

Am you supposed to insert a section of hair in the hole and stroke the donut bar up and down? :lachen: Or just stroke it on your hair? But then why the donut shape, cute but not functional.

:lachen:!!! OMG!!! I haven't laughed this hard in months.