February 2017: Hits & Misses

Destiny9109

Hits:
Using Vitale pro products exclusively: these are the best products that work with my hair. I've tried most of the line and nothing has disappointed me.

Olaplex: helped me to revert my heat damage. I really like this product.

RG cosmetics bb creme (I'll never try another) the best keratin treatment for my hair.

Paul Mitchell super skinny serum: gave very shiny silky results.

Paul Mitchell The conditioner: works great with gels

Miss:

Softliss silk shower keratin treatment: Pure Garbage. I did not like this formulation at all. I would not even recommend to others. its cheap for a reason.

CB smoothe triple silk: Garbage! one of the worst products ive tried. It actually left my hair feeling like straw but flat and greasy feeling. I threw it in the garbage and im glad i only bought the small size.

Hi, I was wondering if you have used the Vitale Pro Super Conditioner and the Triple Blend Reconstructor? I was looking on their website and the ingredients look really good.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Hi, I was wondering if you have used the Vitale Pro Super Conditioner and the Triple Blend Reconstructor? I was looking on their website and the ingredients look really good.

Yes I like both products. The super conditioner is really thick and softens my hair when I dc. I tried to use a thinner dc and my hair doesn't feel as moisturized. The reconstuctor is also good too. It makes he hair feel stronger without hardness or dry feeling