February 2018: What's On Sale This Month? Hair, Bath, Beauty

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories, feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course! :grin:

Aggie

Colocha

acne cream and afro dreams
Soultanicals sent an email stating it has a new website and has a Valentine's Day sale.

I can't participate, because if I get accustomed to a product, there's nothing to say it'll be available in the future. LOL.

Sale got me. The Sheayurvedic shampoo thing looked so delicious. I got two jars and some backups of my staples in case salon sizes don't go on sale soon enough for me.

Colocha

acne cream and afro dreams
It was sooooooo hard resisting that ayurvedic Shea shampoo. So hard. So I don't blame you! Lol!

I imagined myself getting it, loving it, then it just being gone despite my email asking for its re-release. I don't understand her business model or the rationale of her offerings.
I don't understand that either, lol. I bought it and told myself I would recreate it if it was that great (knowing full well I would not bother).

Aggie

Soultanicals sent an email stating it has a new website and has a Valentine's Day sale.

I can't participate, because if I get accustomed to a product, there's nothing to say it'll be available in the future. LOL.

I am no longer subscribed and I got this from them as well. I am not interested at all so I just deleted it. If I get another one, I'll have to unsubscribe all over again.

PJaye

It took me 10 years but I'm finally going to try Qhemet.
Amla & Olive Heavy Cream
Burdock Root Butter Cream
Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter
Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

At 1 ounce of each I can probably 1 or 2 flat twists per product but I figure it'll be enough to tell me if it's worth it to order the full sizes.

The first three products fall into the "a little goes a long way" category, so don't be surprised if you get more than you bargained for.:lol: When I first tried them in 2010, 20z samples of the AOHC and BRBC were able to last for a few months with weekly washings. I hope find success with them.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Dangit I got an email from Afroveda about a BOGO 50 and I was like "Bet!". So I'm adding stuff to my cart and I couldn't remember what I thought about the PUR so I goes to the Tube of You to see a review and then I was faced with the "Afroveda stole my money reviews" which are the most recent from 3 years ago. I knew there was a reason I didn't restock that Chocolatte which I remember was phenomenal but I ain't tryna be sitting up having to cuss somebody out.

Aggie

Dangit I got an email from Afroveda about a BOGO 50 and I was like "Bet!". So I'm adding stuff to my cart and I couldn't remember what I thought about the PUR so I goes to the Tube of You to see a review and then I was faced with the "Afroveda stole my money reviews" which are the most recent from 3 years ago. I knew there was a reason I didn't restock that Chocolatte which I remember was phenomenal but I ain't tryna be sitting up having to cuss somebody out.

:lachen: :rofl: :lol: Too funny

PJaye

SALE held over by popular demand!
Now you'll receive 30% off PLUS Free Shipping (Domestic Only) on purchases $50 or over.
Discount code is CUSTAPP
Sale ends March 4th (Founder Tracey Q. Birthday) at 11:59 pm PST.
Please allow 10-12 business days for processing. You are Appreciated.

gorgeoushair

SALE held over by popular demand!
Now you'll receive 30% off PLUS Free Shipping (Domestic Only) on purchases $50 or over.
Discount code is CUSTAPP
Sale ends March 4th (Founder Tracey Q. Birthday) at 11:59 pm PST.
Please allow 10-12 business days for processing. You are Appreciated.

@kupenda