February 5, 6 & 7....What are your hair plans???

SherylsTresses

:hiya: I'll be 27 weeks post. My hair plans are:

Porosity & Moisture Regimen:

1. Prepoo w/ Alter Ego Garlic conditioner
  2. Shampoo with Silicon Mix
  3. DC with Silicon Mix Avanti for one hour..........no heat needed :blush:
  4. Detangle in shower in sections
  5. Towel dry w/o disturbing position of detangled hair
  6. Final rinse with Roux Porosity Control for one minute
  7. Apply Chi Keratin Mist and Silicon Mix leave-in
  8. Airdry in scarf method with part in middle, wear curly ponytail
  9. Moisturize as needed with Nexxus Humectin sealing w/ EVOO and cowash ponytail as needed
or

Wear my flat iron hair for another week....maybe. :look:

What are your hair plans? :gorgeous:

JJamiah

I am hoping the snow doesn't stop me from going to get my hair Relaxed, Trimmed, Deep conditioned and possibly colored.

I prepared it last week for my relaxer, HUH!

Sade'

WELL since we are supposed to get dumped with snow I plan on deep conditioning ALL weekend! YAY!!! I am actually excited that I can do this. At first I had a party to attend on Sat & I was super stressed b/c I didn't wanna wear a bun AND I didn't wanna put heat on my hair for just one night. Due to the winter storm it was canceled.

Anyway I will do the following:

Co wash & apply my ylang-ylang, sulfur & castor oil mix to my scalp & hair on Friday night, cover my head with a full baggy and tie my scarf on. Leave it over night.

Shampoo & deep condition all day on Saturday with Silk Elements.

Reapply my ylang-ylang, sulfur & castor oil mix again to my scalp only on Sunday and bun it up for next week. I will seal my ends with coconut & jojoba oil.

My pillows are gonna be an oily MESS this weekend.

Whimsy

:) Hi guys

I'm up in the air on this. I'm getting my hair colored on Wednesday, so I'd like to be lazy and just do nothing this weekend and keep my old flatiron (from last sunday) going strong...

IF I decide not to be a stinky scalped lazy girl I'll:

DC Saturday night and braid up to airdry and on Sunday I'll flatiron it.

We'll see what becomes of it...

Tif392002

* co-washing my corn rows with Organix Cococnut Milk /
*sprtiz Aphogee Pro-Vitamin leave in conditioner......
*moisturize my ends with qp mango butter mixed with coconut oil......
*the seal with castor oil

airdry.

kami11213

This is the perfect conditioning wknd, it'll be snowy outside so I'm not going anywhere...

I plan on deep conditioning on dry hair w/ ORS Replenishing, washing with Nexxus Therappe, using Neutragena hair mask as a rinse out then rollersetting w/ Keracare wrap foam and chi silk... I'll probably pin curl once I'm all done :yep:

Day Dreamer

Since I relaxed last weekend, this weekend I am going to be:

shampoo with suave humectant
Apply aphogee two step treatment
DC with IC Fantasia Deep penetrating cream moisturizer, olive oil and a little banana brulee
rollerset and sit under my hooded dryer for 45 mins
oil my scalp with a little JBCO
moisturise and seal

Salsarisma

My DH is taking me to see Wicked Saturday for my birthday, so I want my hair to look nice. I plan to:
1. Shampoo with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Shampoo
2. Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor
3. DC with UBH for 30 minutes under the dryer
4. Victoria Secret So Sexy condish for slip and smell!
5. Roller set with Chi Silk Infusion and Diluted Narobi foam
6. Silk wrap with saran wrap

I hope it turns out great!

janeemat

I'm thinking about relaxing my hair a week early, 11 wks instead of waiting until next weekend at 12wks. My ng seems so thick this time. To fight another week of washing and trying to roll this thing is no joke. Maybe because of all of the vitamins, msm and protein shakes. I have done protein treatments the last 3 wks, so it is already prepared. I'm making myself feel guilty about relaxing before 12wks, so I will see. Crazy right.

Toy

This Weekend I will be,

Condition wash/deep conditioning With Joico Kpak for moisture (dont know exact name) and Aussie 3 min Deep conditioner under a heat cap for about an hour.

Moisturizing with S-curl,Proline softner moisturizer,Qhemet root burdock butter

Sealing with Soybean oil.

Airdrying.

SherylsTresses

My DH is taking me to see Wicked Saturday for my birthday, so I want my hair to look nice. I plan to:
1. Shampoo with Trader Joe's Tea Tree Shampoo
2. Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor
3. DC with UBH for 30 minutes under the dryer
4. Victoria Secret So Sexy condish for slip and smell!
5. Roller set with Chi Silk Infusion and Diluted Narobi foam
6. Silk wrap with saran wrap

I hope it turns out great!

Awwwwwe happy birthday to you...!!!
:dance7::birthday2:bouncy::bouncegre:birthday3:

naturalpride

I plan to cowash with VO5 Moisture Milk conditioner, deep condition with LeKair Cholesterol Plus under the heating cap and air dry:)

Nice & Wavy

Pre-poo on Friday night with Vatika Oil.
I will do a first lather on Saturday with Shampoo bar (not sure which one yet, but I have a few to choose from):grin:
Then I will do a second lather with L'Occtaine Repairing Shampoo:grin:
I will DC with with L'Occtaine Repairing Mask :love3:
I will do a rollerset and no flatiron.
Wrap my hair and enjoy the aromas of my freshly, washed hair:grin:

Salsarisma

Pre-poo on Friday night with Vatika Oil.
I will do a first lather on Saturday with Shampoo bar (not sure which one yet, but I have a few to choose from):grin:
Then I will do a second lather with L'Occtaine Repairing Shampoo:grin:
I will DC with with L'Occtaine Repairing Mask :love3:
I will do a rollerset and no flatiron.
Wrap my hair and enjoy the aromas of my freshly, washed hair:grin:

I'm really trying to restrain the PJ and not buy the L'occitaine Repairing Mask! But dang it, I've been a fan of L'occitaine body products for years now! They make excellent products. I can't walk out of that store with less than $100 of stuff. So....is the mask considered a moisturizing conditioner or protein? If it's a moisturizing condish, I have to have it, cause I'm looking for one. The name "repairing" makes me think protein, but I thought I'd ask!

jcdlox

I'll be coloring and DC my hair Friday in prep for braiding it into box braids on Saturday. I'm also going to buy some Chi Keratin Mist for braid maintenance.

BklynHeart

Feb. 5: treating myself to the hair salon for a wash, condition, blow and trim. No flat-iron, I want my hair to look full and thick.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Why has this been the longest week ever? :nono:

I'm 6 weeks post, going for a 12 week stretch, and this weekend, I will:
1. Do a protein treatment with Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor for 20 minutes.
2. CWC with Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo and Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner.
3. Steam for 45 minutes - 1 hour with Silicon Mix, honey, castor oil and amla oil.
4. Use Porosity Control for one minute, followed by a cold water rinse.
5. Detangle with HE LTR Leave-In.
6. Rollerset with water, Chi Silk Infusion, and a little vatika oil.
7. Silk Wrap.

Nice & Wavy

I'm really trying to restrain the PJ and not buy the L'occitaine Repairing Mask! But dang it, I've been a fan of L'occitaine body products for years now! They make excellent products. I can't walk out of that store with less than $100 of stuff. So....is the mask considered a moisturizing conditioner or protein? If it's a moisturizing condish, I have to have it, cause I'm looking for one. The name "repairing" makes me think protein, but I thought I'd ask!
For me, it moisturizes better than anything I've ever used. I think it's the essential oils in it that may 'repair' the hair...but, I'm not sure about any protein in it...I will have to look at the jar when I get home.

HTH

ETA: Here is something from Sephora about it: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P218151&categoryId=RPYMAL&navAction=jump Try reading the reviews....outstanding!!! :clap:

Aroma Repairing Shine Mask

What it is:
A hair mask with a natural complex of five essential oils that provide intensive nourishing and protective care.

What it does:
Particularly recommended for color and chemically treated hair, L'Occitane Aromachologie Repairing Shine Mask nourishes and deeply restores capillary hair fibers. Repairing, stimulating, and regenerating, it protects against the damaging effects of environmental stresses. This rich and silky cream leaves your hair shiny, soft, and smooth.

What else you need to know:
A natural complex of five essential oils work together in synergy to help repair, strengthen, regenerate, and soften dry and damaged hair. The hair is left silky, strong, and smooth, and color is preserved and radiant.

Allandra

Since I'll be stuck in the house (due to another snow storm), I'm going to do a ponytail roller set and flat iron.

Last edited:

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
Im going to attempt to:
Clarify w/ ORS Creamy Aloe
wash w/CON green
Protein treatment w/Silk Elements Mayonnaise
Deep Condition w/Pantene Relaxed and Natural

SelfStyled

Can't believe I am saying this but, being snowed in this weekend sounds good. Anyways, I plan on:
Washing with Mizani Thermasmooth Shampoo
DC'ing for 30 minutes with Thermasmooth Conditioner
airdry
Flat Iron

I am excited for wash day, because I have never tried the TS system. I hope it's not all marketing hype.

Rastafarai

My hair is in dire need for a protein treatment so I'll be doing that with my beloved Nexxus Emergencee or Nexxus Keraphix. Friday night I'll prep overnight with my Ayurvedic paste and wash/protein/deep condition on Saturday.

Saturday afternoon/evening I'll probably do some twists or just airdry and secure into two plaits.

30something

I have to wash my hair Sunday verses usual Thursday wash.. so yay! I can actually respond to this post this week

Flat iron regimen
  1. Shampoo with Clarifying Shampoo (Ion clarifying Shampoo)
  2. Deep condition with heat with aphogee 2 minute reconstructor / Silicon Mix Pearl Protein 30-1hr
  3. Final Rinse Nexxus Ensure acidifying conditioner
  4. Use HE Long Term Relationship leave in / Chi Silk Infusion
  5. Blow Dry on Medium High flow
  6. Flat Iron
  7. Silk Wrap (maybe)

Dee_33

Live, Laugh, Love
Co-wash with Aussie Moist, air-dry in 2 ponies, and flat-iron. I think I'm gonna flat iron every other week, it's really helping with my transition to natural.

maxineshaw

1. Hot oil treatment with EVOO/EVCO
2. Shampoo with Black Earth Total Body Shampoo
3. Conditioner/detangle with Black Earth Enhancing Herbal Conditioner
4. Moisturize hair and oil scalp
5. Twist

I really don't have much of a moisturizer. I am trying to get my hands on some AOHR. If I can then I will twist it. If not, I will just use coconut oil and put on a hat :)

sunbubbles

well since Ive already flatironed my hair yesterday (complete NIGHTMARE) Its not straight, so Ill probably try some of these styles that I see ppl doing on their semi-straight hair i.e. Bantu knots, cinnabun etc. then in a few days Ill go ahead and start the slow process of putting in my mini braids.! Woo hoo!