February 5, 6 & 7....What are your hair plans???

KinkyGenius

Clarify & Medium/Hard Protein Regimen

1. Pre-poo with Elucence Extended Moisture Repair Treatment (medium/hard protein) for about 30 minutes with heat
2. Clarify with Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo (1x) and wash with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo (1x)
3. Correct hair's porosity with Roux Porosity Control Conditioner (I always do that after I clarify for some reason), leave on while showering then rinse.
4. Detangle with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner in 4 sections outside of the shower in front of mirror (I think I'm losing more hair detangling in the shower, so this will be my first time trying it outside the shower). Rinse.
5. DC with a mix of L'Occitane Aroma Repairing Shine Mask, 1 vial of Biolage Hydratherapie Cera Repair and a little avocado oil and castor oil. Steam for about 30-45 minutes (**FIRST TIME STEAMING** Uhm, can you tell I'm excited lol :grin: ). Rinse with cool water.
6. Apply leave-ins, then airdry or rollerset. Haven't decided yet. My NG is monstrous so I might keep the manipulation low and just airdry.

MizzCoco

I am treating my self to a salon relaxer, trim and flat iron from my old stylist. I haven't seen her in over a year since I started my journey. I can't wait! I'm feeling lazy and want someone else to do my hair. Plus a good, professional trim is REALLY needed, and I trust her

kiesha8185

I am getting a touch-up tomorrow morning...it is taking everything in me not to scratch my scalp! Is it just me, or do you feel like your scalp itches MORE when it's time for a touch-up!? :nono: I henna'ed and did an indigo treatment last weekend so I know my hair is squeaky clean.

My last relaxer was November 11th. I've been out of the "hair game" for a while and my hair has kinda suffered, at least in terms of length :nono: It's bouncy, shiny, and full...but no where as long as I anticipated it 2 years post-lhcf.

So I am BACK and I will be BSL by the end of the year!! :yep: Wish me luck!

P.S. My sis bought me a camera for Christmas, so expect a fotki update by Monday!

KinkyGenius

I am getting a touch-up tomorrow morning...it is taking everything in me not to scratch my scalp! Is it just me, or do you feel like your scalp itches MORE when it's time for a touch-up!? :nono: I henna'ed and did an indigo treatment last weekend so I know my hair is squeaky clean.

My last relaxer was November 11th. I've been out of the "hair game" for a while and my hair has kinda suffered, at least in terms of length :nono: It's bouncy, shiny, and full...but no where as long as I anticipated it 2 years post-lhcf.

So I am BACK and I will be BSL by the end of the year!! :yep: Wish me luck!

P.S. My sis bought me a camera for Christmas, so expect a fotki update by Monday!

Are you getting a touch up with Affirm or Phyto?

keykee

Gonna to wash tonight and enjoy a Strongbow while deep conditioning.

I don't have any Avocados so no prepoo this time.
Going to shampoo with Druide Shampoo and ORS Olive Oil Shampoo
Then deep condition with Joico or Garnier Triple Nutrition Deep treatment, coconut oil and a steam cap.
Condition with Druide conditioner and Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner.
Detangle with Kinky Curly knot today.
and rollerset..
I may go for a trim tomorrow so I may have to flat iron.

Curlybeauty

I washed my hair a few hrs ago
(washed with giovanni shampoos, detangles with CON restructurizing condish, DC with Komaza Care moisture condish, PC for 30 secs with a cold rinse, Aphogee green tea spray, and a dime size of silk infusion)
Blew my hair out in sections
STARTED to flat-iron...
Will finish later, throw some curls in my hair and probably pin curl after that....

janeemat

I use Affirm Sensitive Scalp.

Kiesha, glad to see that you are back. I have always loved your hair.
I just self relaxed with this. Under the dryer now. I sure hope it turns out well, because I got a little frustated during the application.

natura87

1. Bentonite Clay/ H20/ACV.

2. Rinse out with Suave Humectant and V05 Strawberries and Cream.:lick:

3. DC with Lustrasilk/coconut oil/sesame oil for 4 hours.

4. Leave in Suave Humectant .

5. MiniTwist with Curls by Sister Smith Wet Set pudding.

I plan on keeping these in for at least 5 days, if I can go further than that I would love it:grin:.

beans4reezy

Rebraiding my cornrows one at a time, moisturizing my hair with whipped cream ends hydration and grapeseed oil.

C@ssandr@

formerly known as "keyawarren"
Sat:
Washed (more like 'rinsed' ) with diluted vo5 kiwi lime poo
Prepoo with shea butter+evco.
Dc 1 hr on dry hair with Renpure moisturizing con.
Detangle under shower, seal ends w/green tea butter, airdry in bun.
Sun:
Flat iron w/Cortex.

Last edited:

nymane

I'm pre-pooing with Aussie 3 min Miracle, then I'll shampoo with CON, DC with Silicon Mix, rinse, apply my leave-ins and air dry in braids.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

*DC with Emergencia
*Final rinse with Roux PC/Skala Aloe Vera conditioner
*Leave-in CHI Keratin Mist, Sedal Hidraloe, CHI Silk Infusions
*Rollerset/silk wrap

Allandra

I know:nono:...we are suppose to get hit too, with at least 15-20 inches of snow...I'm so done with living in the north...:lachen:
I love living in the north, but I certainly don't like the snow. :nono: We got 23 - 25 inches. We're suppose to get more on Tuesday (God please don't let it snow).

Well, I did my ponytail roller set today. I'm going to sleep in my ponytail roller set (since the Federal Government is closed tomorrow - YIPPEE). I'll flat iron my hair tomorrow.

Last edited:

gymfreak336

If I can find the rest of my rollers I will rollerset tonight. If I can't find them, I'll probably air dry half way and then blow dry.

Brownie518

I prepooed with Africa's best Hair Mayo, washed with Thermasmooth shampoo, and DC'd with Banana Brulee. The Brulee actually worked nice, quite moisturizing this time. My hair was very silky, too.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Braid-out for the next 4 days, then back in my baggie bun until either next Sunday night, or Monday morning..

kiesha8185

Kiesha, glad to see that you are back. I have always loved your hair.
I just self relaxed with this. Under the dryer now. I sure hope it turns out well, because I got a little frustated during the application.

Thank you, I have really missed you wonderful ladies :yep:

Affirm Sensitive scalp is a very good relaxer. My sister and I both burn very easy, but our touch-ups are now good experiences because of this relaxer; it is the only relaxer that can stay in for 25-30 minutes without burning. It doesn't over-process our hair and it relaxes bone straight...just the way we like it :lick: