February 5, 6 & 7....What are your hair plans???

panamoni

^^^^Hi Curli! Haven't seen you in a while. Hope your social life is going well in general.

I'll be washing my hair on Saturday morning. I'm going to try my second ever self-rollerset. The only noteworthy thing to mention would be the EVOO and honey I'll be putting in whatever DC I use (with heat for 45min). I'll probably do a saran wrap silk wrap as well.

Then, I'm off to the Atlanta LHCF Meet-up! If you're in town, join us!

Salsarisma

Awwwwwe happy birthday to you...!!!
:dance7::birthday2:bouncy::bouncegre:birthday3:

thank you SherylsTresses!! I'm a big Wizard of Oz fan, so I'm really excited. My hair plans have changed though. I got a sample of the Aromathologie Repairing Mask from Loccitane, so I'll be using that. I'm now going to pre-poo with Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Treatment, and instead of dcing with UBH, I'm using the mask. My fingers are crossed for a good outcome!

chebaby

this weekend im not doing anything to my hair becuase i have in twists. i might moisturize on saturday but i dont even know because i used a combo of qhemet karkady mist and heavy cream and my hair is still soft.

wannabelong

Shampoo, DC then twisout. I've got 2 more weeks to go before I can end my 18 week stretch. I'm fighting the urge to relax.

JJamiah

I have to say I am changing what I am doing we are do for a foot of snow and you know what, I am going to wash my hair with Hair One, Deep condition with Aussie 3 minute/Porosity control for about 1 hour and that is it!

4evershika

I will be doing my final wash before my relaxer! :happydance: :grin: :yep:

On Sunday, after church, I plan on DCing with ORS Replenishing Conditioner (str8 out the bottle, no extra goodness!). I'll poo wash and then condition again w/ GVP Joico KPak... then I might condition AGAIN with a cheapie VO5... if my hair's asking for it.

After that I'll be putting 4-6 plaits in my hair and pretty much leaving it be until Thursday when I get my relaxer. I'll just be rocking hats over my braids.

Amerie123

this is what's in mind, and any other suggestions on ways to use these products are welcomed:

**prepoo w/ mixture of egg and castor oil for 45 mins
**wash my cornrows (thats underneath my wig) w/ WEN Almond Mint
**DC w/ ORS Replenishing pack
**leave in w/ aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer and let bonnet dryer
activate it and dry my hair.
ETA: moisturizing w/ home-made spritz and seal

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I Plan to:grin::

Co-Wash with Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea & Babbasu Oil Clarifying Conditioner
Wella SP Keratin Oil Treatment
DC with Steamer using a Mixture of Lustrasilk/EVOO* tryna' use both up.
Rinse
Vial of Ceramides
Apply Leave-In & Dry

fattyfatfat

pre-poo with amla oil
shampoo with amala shampoo
DC with banana brulee and ayurvedic powders
rinse
leave in condition
dry

ladylina

Since I am one week post as of today, I am going to do some WnG's cause I am really lazy right now. I am going to be using CON red label the last very bit of it .

Jewell

I'm trying out one of my new shampoo bars, D/C w/Motions CPR or Motions After-Shampoo Condish. (If I don't make it to BSS to re-up on those, then I'll use something else I already have in stock like Olive Oil Cholesterol, or Joico Moisture Recovery). Either way, I'll add my oils to the condish to make my hair extra soft/shiny/manageable. :)

Then, I'll apply my sulfur products for the sulfur chall., and re-braid my hair while damp. It's gonna be a weekend of cold, rainy weather, homework, and studying, so low-maintenance and KISS for the hair reg, as usual!!

tri3nity

I will be trying Yes To Carrots shampoo with added wheat protein and silk aminos added to the YTC mask. I'm so excited!!

ctosha

Wash ( just got Elasta Qp Creme Shampoo going to try it)
Deep condition with Jessicurl WDT
Big large twists with either BB Happy Nappy styles and JBCO or some Afroveda product, then twist out for Saturday's Movado concert (he's a dancehall artist for those wondering):grin:

Truth

Since it is FEB and this is the month I planned to flat iron my hair.. I think I'ma go ahead and do it this weekend.. well friday since a friend wants to take me out on saturday..So TONIGHT I plan to.. DC on dry hair with Aussie 3 min. and detangle.. Twist up and sleep ...when i wake up..Rinse.. knowing me.. Do a conditoner wash.. with probably Aussie moist...followed by a much needed tea rinse.. Apply some Paul mitchell super skinny or chi silk infusion (which one???) and blow dry... pull out the maxi glide..and pray I dont rip my hair out :yep:

Last edited:

Poopiedo

I will do my retouch this weekend with Mizani. I am 13 weeks post. The longest stretch I've ever done. I will also do a dark brown rinse and dc. I'm anxious to see how much my hair has grown in this length of time.

Whimsy

Change of plans!!! I'm getting a deep trim and a color touch up tomorrow @ the salon. I need both badly!

JJamiah

I will be trying Yes To Carrots shampoo with added wheat protein and silk aminos added to the YTC mask. I'm so excited!!

Please give me a review on the YTC Mask, I bought it and haven't used it yet so I am excited to hear reviews :)

Diva_Esq

Contemplating my BC some more... *big sigh* :perplexed

And deep conditioning all weekend after a protein treatment.

If I feel up to it, I may try Pokahontas' ponytail roller set method. If not, flat iron and wrap.

Attend my natural hair social group meeting! :yay:

Last edited:

Taleah2009

Tonight I plan to wash with CON (orange bottle)
DC either with Pantene or with ORS hair mayo mixed with honey and EVOO
Detangle with Suave humectant
Apply Giovanni Direct Leave in and CHI Keratin Mist
Twist my hair (13 months post) using Shea Moisture and Nexxus Gel
Seal with Jojoba oil

I am hoping to make my twists neat enough to wear for a few days next week and take out for a nice twist out by Thursday. I have never done it before so this will be a experiment. If nothing more I can wear them for two days since i will buried in the house under the snow:perplexed

Ms. Alainious

I'm going to shampoo with CON (new formula)
Debtating on whether or not to deep condition with my L'Occitane condish ($$$$)
Roller set and pin curl

If it wasn't snowing like crazy, I'd go to Whole Foods in search of some Jane Carter solution products...I'm about to relapse back into PJism...

Caramel Jewel

maybe I'll search youtube to learn how to do an afro puff.....mine's not looking to swift....

but will dc and tie put my hair in like 12 or so big twists..... and leave it in a scarf...it'll be snowing so I may be in all night and maybe saturday too....

Queen_Earth

I am going to wash
2 minute Aghogee
DC with Steam
and attempt a straw set

we shall see...
(I was supposed to do this stuff last weekend but I didn't)

jerseygurl

Not a new member
under the dryer right now with AO Island natural conditioner + coconut oil for 45 minutes then after rinsing, I'll add miracle 7 leave-in and seal with vatika or almond oil. I will put my hair in 6 braids and then baggy it.

Last edited: