February 5 6 7 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
All about rotating older products through the stash this month :D

Pre-Poo: Warm distilled water and glycerin to dampen my hair & QB CTDG to detangle
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Bobeam Revive DC
Post-Wash: LRC Shake and Go, Kurlee Belle Thirsty Kurls, MYHC Type 4 Creme
Little Extras: LG Green Magic on scalp, Mission:Condition Crafty Taffy or Moringa Gel on edges

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Inversion method days 3,4, and 5.
Friday night/Saturday: DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence cleanse, DCing w/DevaCurl Heaven In Hair (and steam?); moisturizing with DevaCurl One Condition Decadence
Sunday: DIY sodium bentonite clay/coconut water cleanse, KCKT, KCCC

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo Honey Handmades Tomato & Honey DC'er under Plastic Cap several Hours
Cleansing: Renpure's Coconut Cleansing Conditioner
Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer)
Steam with: AV's Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry DC'er mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang
Apply Leave-In/Dry under Dryer

NaturallyATLPCH

The Marleys are finally coming down. Tomorrow I will:
Cleanse: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
Protein: SheScentIt Okra with a dab of Aphogee I have left to use up
Moisture: Bobeam Cocoa Cream Condish
Leave In: APB Leave In, Smooth Naturals Perfect Moisture
Style: Sarenzo Twist Cream with a dab of gel
Put in twists for twist out

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Apply sweet almond oil liberally and finger detangle. Cover with plastic cap.

I am on 24 hr call tomorrow. So on Sunday I will cowash/DC for 20 mins under my Hot Head cap/Blowdry/get mommy to cornrow my hair.

Rinse and repeat 2 weekends later.

MsSonya

I have become so hair lazy. I'm posting here to hold myself accountable. I have made my regimen as easy as possible only on the weekend. So here goes....

Sunday- henna overnight
Monday-molasses overnight
Tuesday-cowash, conditioner(10-30mins) deep condish(30mins-1hr) moisturize and twist

(My wknd incl Tuesday because of work and my laziness:(

Daina

Pre-poo with Vatika oil and Wen 613
Co-wash w/ Fig and Tea Tree cleansing conditioners
ACV and Black Tea rinse
DC with Vatika Black Seed hair masque
Aphogee leave-in and M&S w/ Avocado oil and Camille Rose moisture butter; seal with jojoba or almond oil
Style in 6 braids with aloe vera gel to lay and set. Tomorrow wear a braid out for church.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Pre-Poo Honey Handmades Tomato & Honey DC'er under Plastic Cap several Hours
Cleansing: Renpure's Coconut Cleansing Conditioner
Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer)
Steam with: AV's Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry DC'er mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang
Apply Leave-In/Dry under Dryer

Will use: Jasmine Bath & Beauty's Hibiscus DC'er *discontinued* with Jakeala's Sweet Honey

Aggie

Prepooing with a mixture of Matrix Biolage Hydrasouce Aloe Conditioning Balm, palm oil, and aloe juice.

Clarified with Elucence clarifying shampoo followed with Elucence moisture shampoo

Deep protein treating with Dudley's DRC 28 Hair Treatment

Deep Moisture treatment with Biolage Aqua-Immersion deep moisture mask and oil rinsing with palm oil.

Using Biolage Hydrasource daily leave-in and moisturizing my ends with Keracare Jojoba Moisturizer, sunflower oil and KCCC Knot Today blend. Then I'm done for today.

AgeinATL

I have a Super Bowl party to attend tomorrow (GO Carolina!), so I had to tackle my hair a day early...

Shampoo: SM JBCO shampoo
DC: SM 10-in-1 topped with Bekura YAM Nectar :drunk: AMAZING combo. As much as I HATE the new price of YAM, I must always have it in my stash.
Leave-ins: Shescentit's Coco Crème leave-in and Bee Mine's Curly Butter
Style: Curlformers set
I've never worn a curlformers set straight out. I usually just use them to stretch my hair and then do a twist out. We will see how it goes.

mz.rae

So today I applied Tropic Isle Living Red Pimento Oil on my scalp and massaged it in. I then applied Vitale Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise to my hair. I let both products sit on my hair and scalp for 30 minutes while under a heating cap. I then clarified with Ion Clarifying Shampoo I lathered and rinsed twice, then I shampooed with ORS Uplift Shampoo one time. After that, I deep conditioned for 35 minutes under a heat cap with Keracare Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner. I rinsed and detangled under the shower and then T-shirt dried. I applied my leave in Herbal Essence LTR, Proclaim Split End Protector, and Coconut Oil. I braided my hair so I can wear a braid out tomorrow.

ladybevy

Pre-poo: Vatika Frosting, Rice Bran Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Hemp Seed Oil and Wheat Germ Oil
Poo: SD Go Moist
Treatment: SD Mocha Silk Infusion
DC: APB Blueberry Cheesecake Conditioner, APB White Chocolate Mask with SAA, Honeyquat, Rice Bran and Hemp Seed Oil (Hooded dryer for 30 minutes)
Leave-ins/Moisturizers: APB Leave-in, APB Hair Creme and APB Hair Pudding with Rice Bran Oil

NaturallyATLPCH

The Marleys are finally coming down. Tomorrow I will:
Cleanse: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle
Protein: SheScentIt Okra with a dab of Aphogee I have left to use up
Moisture: Bobeam Cocoa Cream Condish
Leave In: APB Leave In, Smooth Naturals Perfect Moisture
Style: Sarenzo Twist Cream with a dab of gel
Put in twists for twist out

Soooooo...laziness might set in and this will be my routine next weekend :lachen::lachen::lachen:

maxineshaw

I completed my hair plans earlier today:

Wash with Shea Moisture JBCO Shampoo
DC with KeraCare Humecto
Moisturize with QB BRBC

I accidentally left my spray water bottle in my rack at work, so I had to use my Frank Juice to dampen my hair when I twisted it. I did kind of large twists, so it only took me about 40 mins. :toocool:

lovelycurls

Prepoo: Aubrey organics blue green algae conditioning mask mixed with SM smooth and repair masque
Cleanse: NG Jamaica me crazy hair cleanser
Rinse out Condish: Oyin honey hemp detangling conditioner
Final rinse: cool water
Moisturize: NG sweet plantain leave in conditioner mixed with curls creme brule
Chunky twists to air dry
Massage scalp and edges with Homemade oil mix
Style: Twists
Seal ends with coffee butter

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
-Pre-poo'd with PK Elasticizer Extreme on hair and SE Scalp Pre-Cleanse Treatment on scalp.

-Cleansed with Keracare Sulfate Free 1st Lather and Hydrating Detangling poo.

-Currently, DCing with SD MSI.

-Will set using SD Mocha line. Attempting to use Lady Elle aka Buildable Beauty aka Blenderella's anchor method with my roller set.