February Hair Update/ Length check- Pic Heavy

LABETT

The baby pics are adorable he looks just like Mom.
Your hair looks great too,good job.

Last edited:

BostonMaria

Beautiful family!!

You did a fantastic job on your hair. It looks professionally done.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Bnster

Love your hair and thanks for sharing. Your boys are gorgeous, just gorgeous, keep up the good work caring for your and their hair.

mEmYSELFaNDj

Your hair is beautiful!

What the name of the eyeshadow you have on? It's cute.
Thanks! Oh and I used my Urban Decay Naked palette for this look. I used colors Naked(on my lid) and Darkhorse(in the crease and outer v), Buck(to blend my crease into my highlight area) and just concealer(as a browbone highlight, under my brow.)

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Gorgeous hair!

I love how your son is looking up to you like, "Look at my mommy's beautiful hair!"

soonergirl

Thanks for the updates.. You and your hair are too hottttt!! Your boys are so precious, your oldest boy is looking at you with sooo much love.. Give him a smooch from all of us!!! lol!

freshlikemoi

Interesting that you speak of breakage down the middle where you normally part. I have breakage on my left side where I part. So I know from this post that it's essential that I switch my part up.

Beautiful hair by the way.... I'm jealous in a healthy way. :)

mEmYSELFaNDj

Interesting that you speak of breakage down the middle where you normally part. I have breakage on my left side where I part. So I know from this post that it's essential that I switch my part up.

Beautiful hair by the way.... I'm jealous in a healthy way. :)
Exactly, I guess we found out the hard way though. We must switch up the part.