Feeling Dark Spiritual Forces In The World

nomadpixi

Always good to put on the whole armor of G-d every morning. Simply pray: in the name of Jesus, Father, please forgive my sins, bind to me the blood of Jesus and bind to me and my guardian angel a portion of Ephesians six armor.

You can even ask that the Father bind to the the guardian angel of the person concerning you, a portion of Ephesian six armor. Or, even asking for industrial strength "million-fold portion of Ephesian six armor". I have had good success with this. Let me know how it works for you.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Is this a job you're trying to move on from? What's the social climate? Do you feel like they are targeting you or that there is some impasse you can't get over or around to have a good team environment?

I do know oppression is real. Hope things work out for the best. What I want to say is that a priest told us that the most diabolic activity is during the mass (or church service) because he wants to take away the mustard seeds from the believers - to those who hear the message and partake in His mercy yet we willfully attend weekly. It could be there are people who sense you are close to G-d and aren't themselves and are rejecting you? It could also be that G-d is warning you to protect yourself in that environment. Cross every "t" and dot every "i" for added protection and diligence in your duties and I agree with reading and praying from Ephesians.

phynestone

I'm not Catholic, but I have taken holy water from cathedrals, brought it to work and sprayed my office/room, the hallways and other places where people are known to gather. I usually keep a Bible in my desk and pray on my way to work. I pray for my colleagues, our clients or population served and also do my best to limit my interaction with those that leave my spirit unsettled.

Belle Du Jour

I'm not Catholic, but I have taken holy water from cathedrals, brought it to work and sprayed my office/room, the hallways and other places where people are known to gather. I usually keep a Bible in my desk and pray on my way to work. I pray for my colleagues, our clients or population served and also do my best to limit my interaction with those that leave my spirit unsettled.

I didn't mention sacramentals because I know not everyone is catholic but Holy Water, blessed salt, blessed objects (rosaries, scapulars, medals, etc) are powerful against the evil one and are in my arsenal. I keep holy water and my rosary in my purse at all times.