Fellow PJs of the World Unite...

mango387

I am a certified PJ, so I certainly understand the thrill of buying new products. What I had been doing though was buying products based on LHCF reviews w/o testing them. They just sit there in my bins unused. Well, today, I wanted to buy the complete line of Redken Real Control, but I decided to try my AVEDA Damage Remedy Conditioner that I had in my possession for at least two months. Well, lo and behold, I liked it a lot. Then, I realized that I could have purchased a liter of Aveda DR conditioner with the money I've spent on products that I haven't tried.

So what's my point? PJs try shopping in your own storehouse/warehouse, and that might curb some of your PJ tendencies. Since doing this, I have discovered that my staples will probably be the following:

V05 Vanilla Mint Tea (Clarifying Shampoo)
Kenra MS (Moisturizing Shampoo)
Kenra MC (Moisturizing Deep Conditioner)
Aveda Damage Remedy Conditioner (Protein Conditioner)
Suave Biobasics Conditioner/ULI Leave In (Leave-In for bunning and rollersetting, respectively)
Sweet Almond Oil
Fantasia IC Serums (Heat/Olive Oil for flat ironing and rollersetting, respectively)
Keracare Oil Sheen

That's ten products. So now what to do with the rest of these products? :rolleyes:

ETA: I am not saying "use it up." I am saying simply try what you do have...

Evazhair

I know what you mean. I have been on a use it up challenge (even though I keep buying:look:) and I am finding things I am really liking even more the second and third time around. I am going to make a list of things I would rebuy for future reference, but I am definitely going to deplete this stash this summer.

clever

So I should re try this aveda damage remedy RYE BREAD smelling shampoo and these 50-11 leave-ins?:spinning:I'ma try it though I gotta get this mess together