Female Hair Care Practices In Relation To Hair, Skin, And Overall Health In African American Women

ATTENTION PLEASE READ* Hello everyone! I am doing a research project on female hair care practices in relation to hair, skin, and overall health in African-American women. The purpose of this project is to understand how hair care practices have changed with the recent boom in African American women wearing natural hair, how it has affected their health, and if they are seeing dermatologists for any of their hair issues. Although it is a study about African American women, every (race or nationality) female can participate and we encourage it. If you would like to participate in this research project it would only take 10-15 mins of your time and it would be a great help to begin to push our community forward in research about African American Hair. The study is completely voluntary and you can choose not to participate.

https://goo.gl/forms/HE1fexZcTi6a6ukg2

Thank you very much!

Please share this survey with your friends!!

Please consider taking the survey! I'm really interested in pushing along research involved in natural hair. It would be great if the research was being done from an actual black women's perspective instead of someone who has no experience with our texture hair. Thanks!

Hello everyone! I really appreciate your help with my project. For me to analyze my data I need more black women who are experiencing hair loss and have been to the dermatologist. If you fit those two categories and you haven't done the survey yet please consider doing so!

Once again thank you for your time and consideration :)