Fermodyl 619

caliscurls

I'm still using it. Just bought an ampoule this past weekend. I'd say I use it about twice a month as a more potent leave-in. For my hair, I have to use 2 ampoules to fully cover it.

Jewell thanks for responding! I just bought some yesterday after reading this and another thread. Hoping to get good consistent results to help with detangling and moisture retention.

caliscurls Girl you just reminded me that I have several ampoules in my supply bin. I need to get back on that! When I did use it, I had great results.

Jewell I also use 2 ampoules for my hair.......but that's just because I'm heavy handed. :grin:

caliscurls- You're welcome! I hope you like it and it works well for you!
Incognitus- lol im heavy-handed with all my products it seems...
blackberry815- I use a variety of DC's...anything from Redken All Soft, to Joico Moisture Recovery, to ORS Replenishing, to Silicon Mix Bambu or Crece Pelo just depends on my mood and how my hair feel.s..lol I try to just alternate the protein and moisture dc's. But my hair likes pro.tein, so most of my dc's and cw conditioners contain protein in at least 1 or 2 forms (i.e. silk protein, hydrolyzed collagen, etc).

:Bumping:

Anyone find a good place (i.e. good price) to purchase the vials? Sally's is just too darn expensive.

Incognitus- I wish they made Fermodyl in glass ampoules still too. I liked them and I agree, some products are best stored in glass. I buy mine from a local Asian BSS. I havent been to Sally's in years. But I will go soon or order online. I can only find Silk Elements products at Sally's.

Last edited:
^^^ Jewell That was from 2011... lol. Thank you though. I, also, find 619 at my local Asian BSS. Once in a while, I'll find a a few glass ampoules in the very back of a shelf at a hole-in-the-wall BSS. Lol. :yep:

Back