FIGHTING THE FRIZZ IN NY!!

NYCITY

Ladies,
My hair is a little frizzed today. Can anyone recommend a serum or something...i have used neutrogena, carrot oil, kemi oil, secret weapon, jojoba and Dudley's PCA. I know the best way is to keep moisture in ur hair, but i have tried. I am going to get a rinse put in this weekend to seal the cuticle.
Last time I used Adore, i may try Sebastian this time. Any recommendation for fighting frizz???? Need ur help. Anyone that does not have this problem and what is working for u?

candibaby

L'anza Urban Elements Hair Polisher is great for frizz and it smells like coconuts.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Relax Daily Replenisher is also a really good product for ridding yourself of frizz, you may also want to try some of his other products if frizz is that bad of a problem for you.

Falon

John Frieda's Tezxture Correcting Serum, specifically the one from the relaxed line can be used on wet or dry hair. It held up pretty well and today was nasty...I'm from NYC too.

Boadicea

I have no problem with frizz now, but I used to.

For moisture:
Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
Smooth Down Heat Glide
NTM Leave-in
NTM Serum
Salerm 21

For sleekness and control:
Frizz Ease
Citrus Shine hair gloss
SAMY Shape-in gel

For shine:
SAMY So Shiny spray mist (tames fly-aways)

DSTcutie

Surprisingly, Surge 14 mixed with shea butter (I use the ORS Shea Butter mixture) works wonders for the frizz.