Finally...after 12 weeks, got a touch up NEW PICS

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I had a touch up and trim today and I'm loving my hair. I can run my hand thru it with no resistance from my roots....YAAAAAY! I had to trim more than I would have like to but I hadn't had a trim in over 6 months. I didn't have any split ends, but they were getting dry, which for me is a sign that ther're about to. My stylist switched my perm to Arosci by Revlon without telling my about a year ago (and believe my, she got cussed the
out for that!) She said that my hair was healthly but a bit drier (damn Canadian weather!) than usual. Thats what I get for slacking on the water intake and the vapourizer use, *shrugs* oh well lesson learned. Anyhow, I've posted new pics taken today. I'll have my dad take a few more when he gets home. It looks like it grew a tiny little bit, but I had to trim an inch or so (there goes my new length). Not as shiny as it turns out with my Chi but it looks okay. Don't mind me, I'm never crazy about how my hair looks after a perm. I prefer it after the first wash. Anyhow, here you go...

http://public.fotki.com/CatEyedCutie/ Enjoy!

aqualung

Re: Finally...after 12 weeks, got a touch up NEW P

Wow! Looks so thick! I love it. When someone posts a good touchup story, it gives me great hope. The system is working.

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

Thanks ladies, my regime is as follows:
My regime:

1. Wash, deep condition, blowdry and flat iron once a week. Do conditioner washes every other day once I start working out again. I clairify every third week of the month, and use protein every 4th week. I use the same shampoo and conditioner for 2 months apart from the weeks where I clairify and reconstruct.

2. Scalp massages every other night for 3-5 minutes

3. Tie hair down nightly with a satin scarf

4. Wear a protective style at least 4 days a week

5. Get relaxers every 12 weeks and take monthly pics to track progress.

Here is a list of my products:

Clairol Daily Renewal Rehydrate Formula Shampoo & Conditioner

Clairol Daliy Renewal Refresh Formula Shampoo (clarifying)

Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner

Biosilk Silk Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner

Inner Science Extra Moisture Care Shampoo, Conditioner & Straightening Mist

Pantene Relaxed & Natural Shampoo & Conditioner

Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair, Aphogee Intensive 2 Minute Creatine Reconstructer (protein tratment)

Silk Therapy & Fantasia IC Hair Polisher (blowdrying & styling agents)

Vitamins I plan to take daily (starting Monday)

Fish Oil 1000mg x 2

Calcium Carbonate with Vitamin D x 2

Puritans Pride Amino 1500 x 3

Puritans Pride Mega Vitamins for the Hair x 3

Purtians Pride Silica Complex x 2

offthechainliz

your hair is sooo thick and healthy looking! I can see the growth difference also.

Ayeshia

great progress. As youve stated I dont see much of a length difference either because of the trim BUT i prefer thickness over length anyday. Its really shiny and smooth too. Keep the pics coming!!!!

L.Mo.

Ohhh... it looks so nice! I'm so jealous!

You'll be at the Toronto meeting looking all sleek, and I'll be sittin' across the table with my knotted up roots still waitin' for my Affirm to arrive from Sheldeez!!!

Just kidding! Congrats... your hair looks great!

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

[ QUOTE ]
L.Mo. said:
Ohhh... it looks so nice! I'm so jealous!

You'll be at the Toronto meeting looking all sleek, and I'll be sittin' across the table with my knotted up roots still waitin' for my Affirm to arrive from Sheldeez!!!

Just kidding! Congrats... your hair looks great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, I'm sure you'll get your delivery in time!

G

Very nice. The ends look great. Keep it up. It looks nice. How do yo have the front?

Spagirl

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
Your hair looks GORGEOUS girl.. SO thick and healthy. I can see you being feature of the month real soon

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Your hair is so thick and pretty
i love how full and shiny it is

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!!!

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I just ordered Puritans Pride MSM, Biotin and Flaxseed oil. I'm really looking forward to getting my shipment this week. I hope my results are as good as all of yours!

Ronica

Your hair looks great! What did you do to have it look like that? Like what suppliments and routines have you tried? Give me details cause I am trying to grow my hair longer also, thanks.