FINALLY I'VE JOINED

FINALLY I\'VE JOINED

Hello, My name is TransitioningK, and as the name hints I am transitioning from relaxed to natural. I have been lurking around here for about 3 months now and I have decided to join.

I currently have about 5-7 inches of newgrowth and I am wearing my hair either in a roller wrap (doobie) or an airdryed ponytail. My new growth and permed hair reach to my brastrap.

Thank you already for the advice and information that I have recieved in the last 3 months, and for making me a PJ

TK

alireno

Re: FINALLY I\'VE JOINED

How long have you been transitioning? Just wondering. I am doing the same. My last relaxer was the beginning of September 2002. Any tips you would like to share? Oh, I am sorry.....WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

I started my journey about 9 months ago. My friend and one of my cousins did the big chop about a year ago and I just loved their hair.

Anywayz, Thanks to this board I have found a new staple product(Pantene Smooth and Sleek) I am able to comb my hair when wet and thanks to this product I have saved a lot of tears and hair in the comb out process.

Also I have found that EVOO if used when airdrying helps my hair not frizz and even helps my relaxed ends curl up.

Kitkat

Welcome to the board!! I'm glad you decided to join in the fun!

Daughter

UK Blak

Welcome! Hope you find lots of help here (I know I have!) and good luck on your transition