Finally Out of Lurk Mode!!!

lmjenk67

Hello everyone! I've finally subscribed after lurking since November. I'm addicted to LHCF and I don't feel right if I don't visit at least once a day. I've gained tons of hair care tips since November and I've also gotten a lot of product suggestions (not good for a genuine PJ :lol: ).

I started taking care of my own hair in November after living in Atlanta nearly 7 years and going through at least 15 stylists! I use to do my own hair before moving here and it was very healthy so I decided to go back to doing it again. This board has truly been a godsend!

I look forward to learning more about hair care as well as sharing ideas and products in the future.

lmjenk67

Forgot to add album

Added my signature so that my fotki info appears. Still learning how to use the board.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
Re: Forgot to add album

hello and welcome you look like you are at a good starting point
luv the phony ponies i have alot of them too

brownsugar9999

lmjenk67 said:
Hello everyone! I've finally subscribed after lurking since November. I'm addicted to LHCF and I don't feel right if I don't visit at least once a day. I've gained tons of hair care tips since November and I've also gotten a lot of product suggestions (not good for a genuine PJ :lol: ).

I started taking care of my own hair in November after living in Atlanta nearly 7 years and going through at least 15 stylists! I use to do my own hair before moving here and it was very healthy so I decided to go back to doing it again. This board has truly been a godsend!

I look forward to learning more about hair care as well as sharing ideas and products in the future.

From one PJ to another....welcome!

kegbire27

lmjenk67 said:

Welcome, I'm a newbie as well and have lurked since September so your not alone.

lmjenk67

kegbire27 said:
Welcome, I'm a newbie as well and have lurked since September so your not alone.

Thanks, I've learned a lot while lurking and now I'm happy to be able to interact with everyone.

Elizabeth26

Welcome to the Board! You are making great progress. I was looking through the your products album and I see you use Profectiv root health for the first five days after a relaxer. Do this strengthen the hair after applying the relaxer? I may have to add this to my regime.

OnceUponAtime

Welcome.

I took a peek at your album and want to congratulate your progress. Your hair really took off from November! Nice job.

lmjenk67

Liz25_Ga said:
Welcome to the Board! You are making great progress. I was looking through the your products album and I see you use Profectiv root health for the first five days after a relaxer. Do this strengthen the hair after applying the relaxer? I may have to add this to my regime.

Thanks! This is the first time I've used the Root Health so I can't really judge it right now. I'm such a PJ that I picked it up when I was buying products to relax my hair. I can say that I had a couple of tender spots after relaxing, I applied the root health and they never scabbed.

juicy555

From newbie to another welcome! and good for you having an album put together already. :cool:I'm just taking together the first sorry pics of my disappearing hairline.