Finally! Taren Guy ditches her bleach blonde hair

cupcakes

Youtube celeb Taren Guy dyed her hair back to its natural brown color last night because the blonde was slowly breaking her hair. I'm glad she realized the blonde color was tearing up her hair. However wonder if re-dying it is also damaging..

Last edited:

cupcakes

Lille she's a YouTube celeb known for her hair and has 74k instagram followers. This is a hair site. You've heard of her haven't you? Or why even enter the thread asking if she's more famous now?

Lille

@Lille she's a YouTube celeb known for her hair and has 74k instagram followers. This is a hair site. You've heard of her haven't you? Or why even enter the thread asking if she's more famous now?

because I can. :yep: no need to get crunk over a thread :lol:

I used to follow Taren when she was bff with that blasian girl, then I stopped. I was just wondering if she's become more famous or if she has some project (which she would always mention) that has put her more in the spotlight.

I know this is a hair site. :spinning:

Last edited:

BostonMaria

I'm waiting for her video now

Maybe she does all these crazy things to her hair to get more clicks LOL it's either that or her hair ADD is real ahaha

biancaelyse

There is another thread about this on the Hair Care forum. I see her as a cautionary tale of what not to do to your hair.

Tamrin

unapologetic
Anthony Dickie did the blonde job. Im surprised he did it. His whole thing is "Moisture Moisture Moisture". He makes you repeat it literally. I hated the blonde hair on her.

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
Why is this in ET? Since when did YT people become "famous"? And besides, there's already a thread on this in in the hair section.

CurlsOnFire23

Looked like she had on a pair of those red wax lips at first.

She looks way better with the dark hair. She's going to cut it soon......

Leesh

I love her big bodacious hair...

But she cant seem to leave it well enough alone. I thought for sure after the heat damage debacle she would would adopt a K.I.S.S lifetyle.

Subscribe

I'm sure we all know dying your hair a darker color does NOT repair the damage done by bleach.

1) She colored her hair a darker color because that color was horrible on her and washed her out.

2) She will cut her hair because the damage done is irreversible.

3) She will continue to cut, color and style her hair because she has a YouTube channel, ads and sponsors that pay her to do that.

sexypebbly

I don't think the color was that bad. I liked it. I think she looks good both ways but the damage from the color sucks :(

DrC

I'm sure we all know dying your hair a darker color does NOT repair the damage done by bleach.

1) She colored her hair a darker color because that color was horrible on her and washed her out.

2) She will cut her hair because the damage done is irreversible.

3) She will continue to cut, color and style her hair because she has a YouTube channel, ads and sponsors that pay her to do that.

This is what I side-eye about her. She is great YouTuber and all but it's like she is all over the place. and LOL @ her being in the celebrity forum. 74,000k followers ain't considered celeb status.

BlaqKitty

I liked the blonde on her, but I'm a fan of dark hair. Imo, she should have used a color depositing dye only instead of one you mix with bleach or developer. She coulda used manic panic, or bigen and it wouldn't have been damaging.