Fingercomber angled bob unit

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Okay, I'm a lie. After trying a gang of kinky curly wigs, I haven't found anything that could duplicate the angle bob unit so despite the headache I finally broke down and re-ordered that unit plus something called the Sof-Kinx. Last time I ordered in 2013 it took two months and a paypal dispute to get the two wigs. Let's see if things have gotten any better.
Ordered on May 23, got my shipping notification on June 25. I went into this willing to give her until June 30th before I asked for an update so she's ahead of my low expectations schedule.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Ordered on May 23, got my shipping notification on June 25. I went into this willing to give her until June 30th before I asked for an update so she's ahead of my low expectations schedule.
I got both wigs on June 26. The angle bob unit was just like I remembered it. It's a great wig but this Sof-Kinx is everything. I have bought a bunch of "natural" wigs but none of them look as authentic type 4 as the finger comber units right out the box. I hate having to buy stuff that needs doctoring and these wigs I can just throw on and go and they are the perfect length.