Finicky Hair Product Recommendations

ckisland

I'm back to using commercially made products after experiencing a setback, and because of boredom. But I'm struggling to find products, and preferably a line, that my hair may actually like. I wanted to see if you ladies could help me out!

About my hair:
Very low porosity
Most stylers flake
Not protein sensitive
Love coconut oil and aloe vera juice
Hates butters and heavy products of all kinds
Not very dry
Easily gets build up

ETA: Lines I've tried:
Cantu, Pantene, Shea Moisture, Garnier, Aussie, Carol's Daughter, Curls, Creme of Nature, Oyin, Eden Bodyworks (closest to working)

My problem is that most natural hair lines use butters heavily and my hair gets build up so easily. I'm looking for a shampoo, conditioner/DC, and a cream leave-in styler (prefered), also something that's:
Reasonably priced
Can be bought in store
Low cones
Preferably no mineral oil

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes You're right though! Shescentit was my jam when I was a hardcore product junkie! My hair loved it. But I'm really looking for something that I don't have to pay shipping for.

Yeah. I don’t know if any full line available the ground.

Alikay Naturals Lemongrass leave in.

Kinky Curly Knot Today

Garnier Pure Clean gel

If I think of some others I’ll add them. SM low porosity leave in works great for me after washing. I don’t have to add anything else. It’s heavy but dries light and I don’t need to seal it in because of the Shea butter. My hair hates shea butter but this is nice. I’d give it a try even with the Shea butter. Just don’t use anything else heavy and see how your hair feels.

sparkle25

I’d get a hair analysis from komaza. True low porosity hair can only handle light oils and mostly water based products. I would try them before spending more money. Personally that is.