FINISH THIS SAYING: YOU KNOW UR HAIRS GETTING LONG WHEN,

Choclatcotton

You know your hair is getting long when, 1. you zip up your coat and the hair is caught in it.
2. You bend over to eat your pizza slice and your hair comes back with ranch dressing on it
3. Your eyeglasses get caught in the corner of the frame.

Please share yours:gorgeous:

TamedTresses

When you hair gets stuck in the seatbelt holder thingy (the part at the top by the door) when you're trying to fasten your seatbelt. That is soo annoying to me! It hurts sometimes too.

Daeuiel

Cosplay Champ
You know your hair is getting long when, 1. you zip up your coat and the hair is caught in it.
2. You bend over to eat your pizza slice and your hair comes back with ranch dressing on it

Wait, you put ranch dressing on your pizza? :perplexed

chelseatiara

THIS WAS ME!!!

1. when it's down blowing in the wind and no longer cute but annoying *and making you freak out about your ends :lachen:
2. When others feel the need to bring it up in conversations centered around the theme "it aint all that" :grin:
3. when your hair getting into your food all the time and it's still attached to your head lol

mscheergrl

Embracing happiness
Omg, dipping pizza in ranch is soooo good! Especially with chicken, garlic, and mushroom pizza! I'm getting excited just thinking about it... Lol

Anyways, for my answer:

*When you get in the car and you shut the door on some strands of your hair (kinda hurts though)

Choclatcotton

These are some good ones ladies, have experienced some myself. Yes I like ranch or blue cheese to dip my pizza in.:lick: NOt with hair though

Shadiyah

I know when I take my shower and co wash and the hair is hanging to stuck to my back as the water rund out. I'm getting ready to start with my mom's hair and she is not muslm so I will be able to show pictures of hers. I will start with one before henna and after and then length checks.

luckiestdestiny

When your own hair scares you from the corner of your eye when you turn your head suddenly.

AA

THIS WAS ME!!!

1. when it's down blowing in the wind and no longer cute but annoying *and making you freak out about your ends
:lachen:

[
[/QUOTE]

I agree with all of these but the two in quotes had me cracking up. Last time I straightened my hair both of these happened. I almost had a heart attack thinking someone was creeping up on me, before realizing it was my hair:grin:(to the "scare" one)

And also I was walking with my fiance crossing the street in NYC and the wind started blowing crazy out of nowhere as it does sometimes on broadway and don't you know my hair was slapping me in the face, and I kept trying to move it while it slapped away. I was ticked off because it was so inconvenient and also because my hair was trying to suffocate me, and also because I was like the wind is kinda harsh, that could be damaging.

Meanwhile men folks were stopping in their tracks watching as my fiance helped me get control of my hair and tuck it into my jacket. He joked men were foaming at the mouth, meanwhile I just wanted to see (as it was blocking my view blowing with wild abandon before he helped to tuck it all in), and also I was concerned about the damage to my hair. I wanted to yell at the men watching "This is not a commercial!" It's not as cute in real life to have hair blowing like that. :lachen:.

Last edited:

truequeen06

1. When the wind is blowing and it gets stuck in your lipgloss.
2. When you turn your head real quick and you end up slapping someone in the face with it.
3. When you're driving with the windows down and you can barely see because your hair is in your eyes. And then your bestie in the passengers seat says, "umm do you need a hair tie or something?"

amber815

I do that too! LOL Pizza Hut has the best ranch :yep::lick: I love sausage and pineapple and the red onions.

Oh and I have almost snatched hair out closing it in the car door on a windy day...le sigh...:ohwell:
Omg, dipping pizza in ranch is soooo good! Especially with chicken, garlic, and mushroom pizza! I'm getting excited just thinking about it... Lol

Anyways, for my answer:

*When you get in the car and you shut the door on some strands of your hair (kinda hurts though)

kittikat24

*When you feel something on your shoulder (i ALWAYS think its a bug!ugh) and realize its just my hair :/
*When you're talking with friends and the convo turns to hair and length, then asking what you use..
*When you can do your own 'donut/sock bun' with your own hair twisted around itself, and it's a decent size.

Aireen

You know your hair is long when:

1. You put a towel around yourself and your ends get stuck where you wrapped your towel.
2. When other races comment about how long your hair is and how fast it's growing.

Aireen

3. When the wind is blowing it gets stuck inside your mouth and you have to go like, "PFT PFT PFFFTTT," to get it out. :\

InchHighPrivateEye

When you have a high/mid-high ponytail and some strands get caught under your purse strap.

When it gets caught in between your underarms and your body when it's down and you are doing something active like running or when you're sleep and tossing/turning.

InchHighPrivateEye

When people (certain women :) ) randomly start saying things like, "but...I don't really like long hair because...what can you really do with it? It just hangs there" or "Personally, I don't want long hair because :blah:. If you look good anyway you don't need long hair." Um....who was talking about long hair, girl? :look:

SHEANITPRO

When you use the commode, its a must that you pull your hair to the front over your shoulder, so as not to have you hair get caught between the seat and your buttocks or the lid.

Ewwww!

Honey Bee

When you can finally start wearing cute hats and not look like an oddly-shaped boy. :look: I got the cutest hat from Banana Rep. When I wear it with my winter coat, I feel like Carmen Sandiego. :lachen:

Co-sign on it blowing around crazy (on Broadway, lol, what up, luckiestdestiny!), and it getting stuck on lipgloss and in zippers. I ain't gon lie, though: I worry about my ends... but I feel like :gorgeous::giggle:

Last edited:

LiftedUp

When it scares you lol

I'll be feeling something at the back of my elbow or arm and it'll shake me up for a min until I realize it's only my hair lol

Mische

When someone gives you the half hug around the middle of your back and ends up yanking on your hair.

When it gets stuck under other people's body parts during activities and you need to stop and say "My hair! Lift up!"
Is this like, when the wind is blowing it about? I always read this in these threads and end up spending a good minute trying to picture it. :lol:

Aireen

4. When you're always checking a mirror because you do not have proper layers anymore for your hair to fall completely back into place if there's some type of random, crazy wind and people think you're vain for fixing your hair.

^ My mother, she's always saying, "Oh so you're hair's longer now and you're always checkin' the mirror. You think you cute, huh? I know you do." Me, "I don't have a nice bob cut anymore with cool layers that virtually always fall back into place when disturbed, mother." :perplexed :ohwell: :sad: :rolleyes: :look: