FINISH THIS SAYING: YOU KNOW UR HAIRS GETTING LONG WHEN,

celiabug

When you clog the shower drain every week lol
When your dad complains about the hair balls everywhere
When someone calls you "long hair don't care"
Ill know my hair is long when it gets caught in my pants lol can't wait!

EllePixie

...When you do a hair mask and it gets all over your arms and shoulders. I remember when I could apply clay while wearing a shirt...now, not so much lol.

southerncitygirl

when you pre-poo and get the mixture everywhere on your shoulders, arms, neck, back, face, and all over the floor and counter.....i have to clean my bathroom after doing my hair cause of all the shed hair and product residue that ends up all over the entire bathroom not just in the shower.

rainbowknots

When guys start telling you they love your hair out of the blue in the middle of a conversation. Happened to me with 3 different men :grin:

IMFOCSD

My hair is not considered long for LHCF but I can tell it's getting longer because.....

When I put my jacket on I have to reach in and pull my hair out of my collar. I never had to do that before. Never had hair past SL before.

Ditto!...such a good feeling i have finally accomplished a goal...very inspiring and motivating.

KurlyNinja

When you do a fro hawk and somebody asks you where you get that piece from to make that fro hawk. :look: I dont even have that much hair well not to LHCF standards.

KhandiB

When you hair is always tangling

And when someone asks you where you get your wrap hair from, and when you say that its all yours, they ask you are you sure?

SmilingElephant

Ive experienced pretty much everything stated here....i can't wait to grow all my hair back to the length it was...:crying3:......then I can go back to complaining about my long hair:grin:....i just hated when it would blow in the wind and get caught up in my lipgloss...or get caught in other ppls earrings when i'd go to hug them...or in the seatbelt thingy:lol:.....i miss those days:)

SmilingElephant

I also hated when ppl would say.....girl if i had all that hair i would be styling it like this, this and that....and nobody would be able to tell me NOTHIN! :perplexed....great...so bc i have (at that time) long hair im an instant snob? Arf??? And honestly idk too many women with long hair that do this that and the third to it.....thats why its long!:rofl:

rririla

When a white woman says to my co-worker....''HER'' (meaning me) hair PIECE almost attacked me! :lachen:...WTH?.....and his reply was....NO LOVE THAT'S ALL HER HAIR!....her reply: How does she get it to be so BIG?!?....SMDH!

itsallaboutattitude

Cancer Support in Health
When I send my co-worker, who is working from home, a sametime text regarding updated pics on facebook. And I get the following response.

M: i updated my facebook album hair journey
8:59:57 AM: D: logging into FB
9:01:02 AM: D: cut3e
9:01:04 AM: D: cute
9:01:10 AM: D: Is that a weaver? or wig?
9:01:14 AM: D: weaver
9:01:16 AM: D: weave
M: MY HAIR!
9:01:58 AM: D: Really. Looks great
M: all the pics are of my hair. so thank you i will take that as a compliment
9:02:14 AM: D: It is a compliment...
9:02:26 AM: D: definitely. You Go Girl! lol
:yep: I've updated my lhcf album as well. :yep:

AlliCat

I know my hair's getting longer because it no longer snags on the corner of my glasses. This used to drive me nuts :spinning:

TKay45

When even your protective styles look pretty damn good.

When white girls even think your hair is long. haha

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yep. Had that happen to me before. Then she kept touching my hair. I hate when everyone wants to touch my hair.