First Toyota and Suzuki Assembly plant in Ghana

larry3344

My hope is that they can use this infuse of capital to create more wealth internally. But considering the history…
Thats he is aiming, Africans need to learn the technology, and they are in between a rock and a hard place. The west wants to call the shots and run their countries by proxy and keep them as economic slaves, China has gotten powerful and thirsty for resources, and then there is the incompetent African leadership.

My view is that African countries need to diversify their partnership and structure their agreements in a way that there is knowledge transfer but this demands a solid leadership.

anyway baby steps…I guess!

silverbuttons

Not Impressed
Thats he is aiming, Africans need to learn the technology, and they are in between a rock and a hard place. The west wants to call the shots and run their countries by proxy and keep them as economic slaves, China has gotten powerful and thirsty for resources, and then there is the incompetent African leadership.

My view is that African countries need to diversify their partnership and structure their agreements in a way that there is knowledge transfer but this demands a solid leadership.

anyway baby steps…I guess!

random but not so random: what do you think about AU/Russia partnerships?