FLAKES from Surge Plus 14?

Kamilah

About two weeks ago I began using Surge Plus 14 spray and I have notice lots of flakes in my hair and on my scalp. Anyone else experience this? I don't *think* that it is b/c it's drying so I'm thinking I am seeing actual flakes of the product itself. Is this why so many of you mix this product? Anyone else experience this?

Just wondering.

dlewis

I know I lot of ladies here have had this problem when using thsi product. Try doing a search for on SURGE.

Sorry I wasn't much help.

nelli711

When I was using Surge a long time ago, I experienced flakes too. I never mixed mine with anything. I think some of the women on the board mixed a little oil in it. Try doing a search.

ak46

I had the same problem...not only did I have the flakes but it burned the back of my ears as well :eek: . But I got a lot of growth from it so I started using it again.

This time I'm mixing it with some oils and I sometimes oil my scalp right after and spray braid spray. I've seen a big difference since doing that, I haven't gotten the flakes at all and I make sure it doesn't drip down to my ears...if it does, I just make sure I wash it off.

HTH
:)

Jay

Try mixing it with one of your favorite oils. I mix my Surge 14 with about 30 drops of the Surge oil (lotion motion 9). It stopped flakes and dryness for me