Flawless By Gabrielle Union

guyaneseyankee

Has anyone seen and/or purchased her new hair line?

I've noticed it on my FB timeline, but NOT too eager to purchase!

I was reading some of the comments, how she's advertising with a head full of weave, blah, blah, blah

I respect her hustle (I guess) but I don't think I'll be going to JCPenney's to buy it. I wonder if Target said no to her.

There's already sooooo many products out here to try.

https://flawlesshair.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5anSlrXK1QIVk4xpCh21-QHMEAAYASAAEgIocfD_BwE

Last edited:

Gin&Tonic

How can she advertise with all the weaves she's wearing? She has natural hair, why can't she just use her products? For a while I thought her products were for weaves :confused:
Weave is hair. Her hair is between the weave . All ads have enhancements. Mascara ads have models wearing fake lashes. All of the people doing hair ads wear weave. Heck -the food in Ads is usually plastic.

It pains me how my people carry on and nit pic black people's products. Its one reason why we can't come up as a people. It ridiculous and sad.

clairdelune

Weave is hair. Her hair is between the weave . All ads have enhancements. Mascara ads have models wearing fake lashes. All of the people doing hair ads wear weave. Heck -the food in Ads is usually plastic.

It pains me how my people carry on and nit pic black people's products. Its one reason why we can't come up as a people. It ridiculous and sad.

Who talked about not buying her products because she's black? If you just come out with new products, don't you want customers to see you use the products on your own hair? I said I thought her products were for the weaves she wears as protective styles and I am not buying them. 2 examples of black owned natural hair products I buy among others are the Manechoice by Courtney and luvnatural by kimmaytube. Don't twist my words and turn this about race. Is she advertising her products strictly for protective styling? I'm not wearing weave right now and I'd like to see how her products help her own natural hair.

Last edited:

momi

Who talked about not buying her products because she's black? If you just come out with new products, don't you want customers to see you use the products on your own hair? I said I thought her products were for the weaves she wears as protective styles and I am not buying them. 2 examples of black owed natural hair products I buy among others are the Manechoice by Courtney and luvnatural by kimmaytube. Don't twist my words and turn this about race. Is she advertising her products strictly for protective styling? I'm not wearing weave right now and I'd like to see how her products help her own natural hair.

Is that too much to ask? That's like an out of shape personal trainer with a do as I say not as I do attitude. I support plenty of my sisters in their business endeavors but I also don't throw away money. Yes I'd like to see how it works on her hair with regular usage.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah

who is she though? i mean who made her an authority on hair and what does she have to show for it? that's why people don't want her products. there's nothing impressive about her hair and even if there was it wouldn't be due to those products :lol:
i'll stick to Joico thank you very much.

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
She's hustling backwards. We don't care about her straight hair weave! It's her skin and the fact that she's aging backwards that we talk about. Her hair line is gonna fail all because she doesn't know her best lane.
Exactly. It's her skin and body that's impressive
She should sell vitamins and skin creams. At least she has the skin and body to show for it. I still wouldn't buy lol but it would make sense at least.

Daina

For those interested Ulta has the line on sale buy 2 get 1 free. I picked up the moisturizing shampoo, deep conditioning masque and the blow-dry cream today. All the products smell really nice. If I like these 3, there is a shine mist and an oil that supposedly works really well with the masque that I would try as well. I will be using the shampoo today and the other two in 2 weeks when I straighten.

LushLox

The black hair market is so crowded at the moment. Her products and the ingredients need to be completely on point and her prices need to be very competitive. How many folks are going to pay full price for her products? Unless she's targeting a specific market? I don't mind spending, but it has to be quality.

My hand was trembling when I saw the 50% off, but no I'll await the reviews!! :rofl:

Daina

The black hair market is so crowded at the moment. Her products and the ingredients need to be completely on point and her prices need to be very competitive. How many folks are going to pay full price for her products? Unless she's targeting a specific market? I don't mind spending, but it has to be quality.

My hand was trembling when I saw the 50% off, but no I'll await the reviews!! :rofl:

I was surprised to see it on sale already. The Ulta salesperson told me they had put some on clearance about 2 weeks ago. I used the shampoo, it was $19 for I believe 12oz? Will double check for sure. It is a thick pearlized poo. I wash my hair in 4 sections and because the poo is so thick only used not even a quarter of the bottle. It was a nice poo my hair felt clean and not stripped, although I think Keracare hydrating poo is more moisturizing. I would purchase again but only when there is a sale of some sort.

Gin&Tonic

who is she though? i mean who made her an authority on hair and what does she have to show for it? that's why people don't want her products. there's nothing impressive about her hair and even if there was it wouldn't be due to those products :lol:
i'll stick to Joico thank you very much.
Who's miss Joico? What's impressive about her? Ever seen her hair?

Autumn~Tint~Of~Gold

Rocking the Casbah
Who's miss Joico? What's impressive about her? Ever seen her hair?
Touche :lol:
Although, Joico products are tried and true. Thousands or even millions of people will attest to their quality. There are even molecular weights listed on the bottles... that was one of the things that initially impressed me back in my pj days. I liked how transparent they were about the ingredients.
I'm not one to run after every new product, fad etc.
Gabby's hair isn't impressive. Her skin, body, and beauty are esp for her age. She'd be smarter trying to bottle that.

momi

Another "Flawless" flat iron.

MissKenK's flat irons always turn out nice so I can't necessarily attribute her results to the Flawless line.
Either way I love a flat iron that is full of body.

Evolving78

If there is a sale, I will try the products outs. My line of choice right now is It’s A 10. A black lady owns Flawless and I just don’t understand black women. 99% of the products I have is from somebody I have never seen, or heard of in my life. The products are not medicore and the packaging is nice. And all of this catering to natural hair has gotten out of control. There is only so much coconut oil and she’s butter can do. And she is trying to market towards other ethicities.