Florida Mother Gives Birth To Two Sets Of Twins In One Year

Leeda.the.Paladin

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (WPTV/CNN) - Doctors say a Florida mother who gave birth to two sets of twins in 2019 had better chances of hitting the lottery. She now says her babies are her jackpot.

Alexzandria Wolliston says she didn’t even know twins ran in her family when she gave birth to Mark and Malakhi in March. Then, in May, with no plans for more, she learned a second set of twins was coming.

Mother Alexzandria Wolliston says she didn’t even know twins ran in her family when she gave birth to first Mark and Malakhi then Kaylen and Kaleb. (Source: Family photos/WPTV/CNN)
On Dec. 27, Kaylen and Kaleb were added to the family.

“Oh, yes, I feel like I hit the twin lottery,” Wolliston said.

Wolliston recently learned both of her grandmothers lost twin boys at birth, and she feels her babies are a blessing from above.

“I always say that I feel like my grandmothers gave me their kids because two sets of twins and their twins passed away? I feel like they just sent them down for me,” she said.

The mother is happily accepting the challenge of raising all four boys. She says her now 3-year-old daughter prepared her.

“She was actually worse than them, so she was like two babies in one,” Wolliston said.

Wolliston welcomed home Kaleb from the NICU on Monday, and she’s hoping to bring his twin brother home soon.

For now, she plans to keep her kid count to a party of five.

Copyright 2020 WPTV, Family photos via CNN. All rights reserved.

Ms. Tarabotti

Twins run on my fathers side of my family. My grand aunt was a twin, my parents had twins and a cousin had twins (these were all girls!). My mother didn't even know that she was going to have twins until later on in her pregnancy. Luckily these were her last children so she could rely on my older brother and sister as well as various family members to step in and help.

Ms. Wolliston doesn't make mention of a husband but the articles make sure to mention that these babies were conceived without invitro fertilization. The twins have their own Instagram page. She has set up a go Fund Me page since 'so many people are asking about donating to these babies'.

Zuleika

-
Staff member
1. The baby daddy has ELEVEN children in total.

2. She's only 25!

This is his post from Facebook: (can't link post because profanity)

"How about that for ah #TwinningTuesday my young men went viral but not to forget Alexzandria Wolliston Definitely strong woman physically and mentally forget all the nasty comments and :censored: they saying You the MVP some them can’t have babies so they mad and you have some lost babies and feel you blesssd‼️ I’m blessed “11” strong and IDGA:censored: what nobody have to say because ion ask nobody for NOTHING not even to watxh my kids 5mins because I GOTTEM"

Funny how he says he doesn't ask anyone for anything yet the mother of his twins just set up a gofundme.

I also saw this comment on one of her posts and I.just...

"But Octo Mom or whatever her name was got help from all over without negative comments. Y'all haters must be Trump supporters drop dead with him"

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
1. The baby daddy has ELEVEN children in total.

2. She's only 25!

This is his post from Facebook: (can't link post because profanity)

"How about that for ah #TwinningTuesday my young men went viral but not to forget Alexzandria Wolliston Definitely strong woman physically and mentally forget all the nasty comments and :censored: they saying You the MVP some them can’t have babies so they mad and you have some lost babies and feel you blesssd‼️ I’m blessed “11” strong and IDGA:censored: what nobody have to say because ion ask nobody for NOTHING not even to watxh my kids 5mins because I GOTTEM"

Funny how he says he doesn't ask anyone for anything yet the mother of his twins just set up a gofundme.

"But Octo Mom or whatever her name was got help from all over without negative comments. Y'all haters must be Trump supporters drop dead with him"

intellectualuva

Ummm....is this the kind of comment that can get those Feds knocking on your door or is this vague enough to be a non-issue.

She got a whole lot of tough talk for someone who will most definitely need taxpayer dollars for assistance at some point. Sheesh. Good look to her and him with his starting lineup plus team manager.

Zuleika

-
Staff member
This one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mid-South mother of 11 cannot find work, close to eviction

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — "If I had family to go to like immediate family, I’d go and ask them, but I don’t have any immediate family,” said Jessica Sumlin. “It’s just me and my kids."

That Mid-South mother said she is about to be evicted because she can’t find work.

It's a harsh reality many people in our area experience as several companies have announced layoffs in recent months that carry into this new year.

Sumlin’s was just laid off days before Christmas and her story is similar to hundreds of families across the Mid-South.

She’s a single mother applying for jobs while the bills pile up and available jobs fill up.

“I’ve been filling out job applications, going places and everything is just piling up,” she said.

Making ends meet for Sumlin and her 11 children is nearly impossible right now.

The Whitehaven mother left her job after 12 years at Taco Bell because she had a high-risk pregnancy.

She found a temporary job in November, but she was laid off five days before Christmas.

“I went to work that day and I didn’t know I was let go,” Sumlin said. “When I had got to the gate, my badge didn’t work, and I was wondering why my badge didn’t work.”

That’s when she learned her seasonal job was cut short.

Sumlin said she thinks she was let go because she didn’t have transportation, which made it tough to get to work.

She spent about $20 a day for Uber.

“I’m just doing what I can for me and my kids, but right now my bills have overwhelmed me,” she said.

Earlier this month, we reviewed closure notices reported to the state and we found out there were 1,680 layoffs in Shelby County.

We asked if this was the first time she’s been unemployed.

“Right now, I’m in a bad situation because my lights,” she said. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they go off now, because my light bill is due today the cut off notice due today. My rent man constantly calling and texting me saying that I’m past due I rent.”

Sumlin applied at several companies like Technicolor and even reapplied to Taco Bell.

“I want to continue putting in applications,” Sumlin said. “Continue interviews. Hopefully lord’s will I find a job real soon and keep trying to do for my kids.

So, who do you call and where do you turn when you lose a job?

janaq2003

This one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mid-South mother of 11 cannot find work, close to eviction

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — "If I had family to go to like immediate family, I’d go and ask them, but I don’t have any immediate family,” said Jessica Sumlin. “It’s just me and my kids."

That Mid-South mother said she is about to be evicted because she can’t find work.

It's a harsh reality many people in our area experience as several companies have announced layoffs in recent months that carry into this new year.

Sumlin’s was just laid off days before Christmas and her story is similar to hundreds of families across the Mid-South.

She’s a single mother applying for jobs while the bills pile up and available jobs fill up.

“I’ve been filling out job applications, going places and everything is just piling up,” she said.

Making ends meet for Sumlin and her 11 children is nearly impossible right now.

The Whitehaven mother left her job after 12 years at Taco Bell because she had a high-risk pregnancy.

She found a temporary job in November, but she was laid off five days before Christmas.

“I went to work that day and I didn’t know I was let go,” Sumlin said. “When I had got to the gate, my badge didn’t work, and I was wondering why my badge didn’t work.”

That’s when she learned her seasonal job was cut short.

Sumlin said she thinks she was let go because she didn’t have transportation, which made it tough to get to work.

She spent about $20 a day for Uber.

“I’m just doing what I can for me and my kids, but right now my bills have overwhelmed me,” she said.

Earlier this month, we reviewed closure notices reported to the state and we found out there were 1,680 layoffs in Shelby County.

We asked if this was the first time she’s been unemployed.

“Right now, I’m in a bad situation because my lights,” she said. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they go off now, because my light bill is due today the cut off notice due today. My rent man constantly calling and texting me saying that I’m past due I rent.”

Sumlin applied at several companies like Technicolor and even reapplied to Taco Bell.

“I want to continue putting in applications,” Sumlin said. “Continue interviews. Hopefully lord’s will I find a job real soon and keep trying to do for my kids.

So, who do you call and where do you turn when you lose a job?

This chick just made up she has 11 kids???