Florida Mother Gives Birth To Two Sets Of Twins In One Year

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
1. The baby daddy has ELEVEN children in total.

2. She's only 25!

This is his post from Facebook: (can't link post because profanity)

"How about that for ah #TwinningTuesday my young men went viral but not to forget Alexzandria Wolliston Definitely strong woman physically and mentally forget all the nasty comments and :censored: they saying You the MVP some them can’t have babies so they mad and you have some lost babies and feel you blesssd‼️ I’m blessed “11” strong and IDGA:censored: what nobody have to say because ion ask nobody for NOTHING not even to watxh my kids 5mins because I GOTTEM"

Funny how he says he doesn't ask anyone for anything yet the mother of his twins just set up a gofundme.

I also saw this comment on one of her posts and I.just...

"But Octo Mom or whatever her name was got help from all over without negative comments. Y'all haters must be Trump supporters drop dead with him"

How do y’all find this stuff lolllolll

LJBFly

This one?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mid-South mother of 11 cannot find work, close to eviction

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — "If I had family to go to like immediate family, I’d go and ask them, but I don’t have any immediate family,” said Jessica Sumlin. “It’s just me and my kids."

That Mid-South mother said she is about to be evicted because she can’t find work.

It's a harsh reality many people in our area experience as several companies have announced layoffs in recent months that carry into this new year.

Sumlin’s was just laid off days before Christmas and her story is similar to hundreds of families across the Mid-South.

She’s a single mother applying for jobs while the bills pile up and available jobs fill up.

“I’ve been filling out job applications, going places and everything is just piling up,” she said.

Making ends meet for Sumlin and her 11 children is nearly impossible right now.

The Whitehaven mother left her job after 12 years at Taco Bell because she had a high-risk pregnancy.

She found a temporary job in November, but she was laid off five days before Christmas.

“I went to work that day and I didn’t know I was let go,” Sumlin said. “When I had got to the gate, my badge didn’t work, and I was wondering why my badge didn’t work.”

That’s when she learned her seasonal job was cut short.

Sumlin said she thinks she was let go because she didn’t have transportation, which made it tough to get to work.

She spent about $20 a day for Uber.

“I’m just doing what I can for me and my kids, but right now my bills have overwhelmed me,” she said.

Earlier this month, we reviewed closure notices reported to the state and we found out there were 1,680 layoffs in Shelby County.

We asked if this was the first time she’s been unemployed.

“Right now, I’m in a bad situation because my lights,” she said. “I wouldn’t be surprised if they go off now, because my light bill is due today the cut off notice due today. My rent man constantly calling and texting me saying that I’m past due I rent.”

Sumlin applied at several companies like Technicolor and even reapplied to Taco Bell.

“I want to continue putting in applications,” Sumlin said. “Continue interviews. Hopefully lord’s will I find a job real soon and keep trying to do for my kids.

So, who do you call and where do you turn when you lose a job?
Her GoFundMe has over $10,000!!!

sheanu

1. The baby daddy has ELEVEN children in total.

2. She's only 25!

This is his post from Facebook: (can't link post because profanity)

"How about that for ah #TwinningTuesday my young men went viral but not to forget Alexzandria Wolliston Definitely strong woman physically and mentally forget all the nasty comments and :censored: they saying You the MVP some them can’t have babies so they mad and you have some lost babies and feel you blesssd‼️ I’m blessed “11” strong and IDGA:censored: what nobody have to say because ion ask nobody for NOTHING not even to watxh my kids 5mins because I GOTTEM"

Funny how he says he doesn't ask anyone for anything yet the mother of his twins just set up a gofundme.

I also saw this comment on one of her posts and I.just...

"But Octo Mom or whatever her name was got help from all over without negative comments. Y'all haters must be Trump supporters drop dead with him"

The bolded is just a really foul thing to say.

I had a baby last March, A SINGULAR BABY, have help, and have been struggling to find any kind of balance since (I've been told it doesn't exist lol). We recently started budgeting for a 529 and they're suggesting $500/mo for my child's age group.

How much do people think A GoFundMe can actually provide? Especially for chirren they didn't lay down to create? Plus y'all just insulted Trump supporters and women with fertility issues and who've miscarried. Nothing about this story indicates these two employ critical thinking skills but they're gonna need too much help to talk that talk.

IslandMummy

The bolded is just a really foul thing to say.

I had a baby last March, A SINGULAR BABY, have help, and have been struggling to find any kind of balance since (I've been told it doesn't exist lol). We recently started budgeting for a 529 and they're suggesting $500/mo for my child's age group.

How much do people think A GoFundMe can actually provide? Especially for chirren they didn't lay down to create? Plus y'all just insulted Trump supporters and women with fertility issues and who've miscarried. Nothing about this story indicates these two employ critical thinking skills but they're gonna need too much help to talk that talk.
It does not :lachen:

VinDieselsWifey

My grandma had two sets of twins & a set of triplets. The first set of twins died, only one of the triplets survived, which is my mom. My grandma gave birth to 18 kids total, 13 survived. But this was a different time period, the 40s-60s. She told me when she was having babies, if you were a black woman your only options were to either get rid of it yourself or have it. She said only white women could get birth control or abortions.

Now there are too many options available not to get pregnant. Aren’t you most fertile after giving birth? I would have been extra careful.