foods and supplements that grow hair?

LaBelleLL

From experience, what are some of the foods that you've eaten that have helped in your hair growth process?

With regards to supplements, what are some of the successes you have had with them and which ones (name & brand) specificially?

I am trying to put together a proper diet and proper supplement regimen and would love to your fabulous ideas!

loolalooh

From experience, what are some of the foods that you've eaten that have helped in your hair growth process?

With regards to supplements, what are some of the successes you have had with them and which ones (name & brand) specificially?

I am trying to put together a proper diet and proper supplement regimen and would love to your fabulous ideas!

Chicken, sushi, salmon, carrots, whole grain cereal, and more. I also have a blog where I focus on foods/nutrients for the hair: www.hairandhealth.blogspot.com .

HeShotMeBangBang

get on the apple sauce train girl! Apples are good for stopping hair loss and promoting hair GROWTH!
I always love me some apple sauce, u can get a four pack for a dollar at the 99 cent store.
hope that helps!

Auburn

get on the apple sauce train girl! Apples are good for stopping hair loss and promoting hair GROWTH!
I always love me some apple sauce, u can get a four pack for a dollar at the 99 cent store.
hope that helps!

I was thinking about this the other day in walmart. :scratchch

luckiestdestiny

chlorella is a food, It promotes good growth. So does any type of seafood. If you up your protein you should see growth but mix with veggies as top nutrition promotes growth.