For my June to December ladies "ARMPIT" and anyone else who care to try....

Hair Iam

I'm stepping up my game plan..just a few more months till December ..so I'm adding something new to the mix.
Adding protein in a way that benefits my over all health ..I'll be drinking this every morning during the week days, occasionally on weekends.

Protein shake

Mix in a blender:
1 cup goats milk (if you find unpasteurized even better, full fat is best, or 2% if that's all they have).
2 raw organic eggs (Nature's Best are the ones I use).
1 tablespoon natural nut butter (no salt or sugar or nothing, peanut is best, but you can use cashew or almond, too).
2 tablespoons raw unpasteurized honey
1 banana
That is the basic recipe. But you can add other things depending on what you like and/or want. I used to add to mine:
1 tablespoon protein powder (soy tastes better than rice, but don't use whey. Gives you extra protein, and keeps you full longer).
1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground flax seed (used to grind it in a coffee grinder that was never used for coffee :eek:)
1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon granulated lecithin (aids weight loss and breaks down oil if you add any. Soak lecithin in water for a few minutes if possible. If not, just add it like that and blend a bit longer).
1-2 tablespoons of oil (I used to put extra virgin organic olive oil, "first cold press", but when I start again I am going to use the coconut oil. It won't taste oily due to the lecithin).
If you find it too thick, add a little bit more milk, or some water. Sometimes I used other fruits instead of banana, but banana is the nicest tasting one in my opinion, specially with peanut butter. Besides, if you are going to try to eat less, the potassium in the banana will help a lot. If you can't find goats milk, or don't like the taste of it, use soy milk.
So pick and choose what you want from the list. This is the complete list:
-Goats milk
-Nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew)
-Raw Unpasteurized honey
-Organic eggs (or free range)
-Lecithin granules
-Certified organic coconut oil
-Raw flax seeds
-Protein powder (soy or rice)
-Bananas

Get all things from the health food store, except for the bananas. The goats milk is available at supermarkets.

Let me know how or if you see any difference. I stated this morning ...if nothing else it taste yummy:lick:...but I know we'll see some benefits