For Speedy Hair Growth!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Chamomile: Promotes healthy hair growth.

Catnip: Promotes hair growth.

Burdock Root: Promotes hair growth and reduces hair from falling out.
Vitamin C found in fresh fruits and vegetables, particularly citrus fruit and juices, broccoli, green peppers.

B complex

Protein. Increase your intake of protein found in meat, fish, liver, wheat germ, cheese, milk and eggs. Protein will also make your hair stronger.
Herbs to Help Stimulate Growth:
Vitamins & Nutrients to Help Stimulate Growth:
Other Tidbits:
Cutting your hair: Well, there is a small truth to this statement. The actual cutting part will NOT make your hair grow. However, keeping the ends trimmed to avoid split ends will make your hair appear healthier thus causing it to long longer. So you should trim every 6 weeks to keep the ends clean. Only 1/4 of an inch will do.

Brushing: Too much brushing will cause damage. But you do need to brush your hair and scalp in order to spread the valuable oils from the scalp to the ends of hair. And brushing of the scalp on a minimal basis will help stimulate the blood flow which can cause hair to grow slightly faster.

Scalp Massage: This is beneficial to hair growth. When you're in the shower, apply conditioner to hair, then gently massage for 3-5 min in a circular motion. This will stimulate blood flow, causing hair to grow slightly aster.

Exercise: Exercise is great for your overall health. Speed up your metabolism and blood flow and it just might have an effect on hair growth.

Neroli

Poohbear: everything sounds okay except the brushing -- why can't daily scalp messages spread the oils? I do a quick message each night before rolling & wrapping my hair for bed. Don't see how brushing would spread the oils better than fingers? Just curious to hear you take on this.

Isis

I really love the results from exercise and scalp massages! And my eggs too!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
[ QUOTE ]
Neroli said:
Poohbear: everything sounds okay except the brushing -- why can't daily scalp messages spread the oils? I do a quick message each night before rolling & wrapping my hair for bed. Don't see how brushing would spread the oils better than fingers? Just curious to hear you take on this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this from an article.

I think brushing is unnecessary as well. I only brush my hair if I want to smooth my edges into a ponytail or if I want to wear a headband or something. But I seldom brush.