For the Mods

MWilson569

I have been a member for a while and I love being here. Alot of us have noticed sudden closed post and dissapearing threads. I am suggesting for the mods to write a public memo to the members of this forum. Alot of people are getting frustrated and confussed. The members of this forum deserve a memo addressing the issues that have been happening today. Its just a suggestion ::nervous:: :) -Melissa

L

LaNecia

MWilson569 said:
I have been a member for a while and I love being here. Alot of us have noticed sudden closed post and dissapearing threads. I am suggesting for the mods to write a public memo to the members of this forum. Alot of people are getting frustrated and confussed. The members of this forum deserve a memo addressing the issues that have been happening today. Its just a suggestion ::nervous:: :) -Melissa

I echo your sentiments however, your wording "deserve" makes me shudder :( . I honestly do not think the mods feel that we 'deserve' or are owed anything. That having been said, it would be really cool if we could get that memo.... :look:

MWilson569

Your right maybe derserve is the wrong word. I just thought morally and ethically they should write a memo to show that they have heard our concerns and thier response to them. Just to keep a healthy relationship between members and moderators. Right now members are feeling ignored and taken for granted. :: still nervoulsy shaking:: -Melissa