For those who color with Bigen....

ANUBIS

Tonight I decided I will be coloring my hair Oriental Black with Bigen...I colored my hair a light brown color that only spotted and streaked my hair because my original hair color is really dark...it didnt take well and it was just a box color from Albertson's. Anyways when i've used Bigen in the past it seems to stain EVERYTHING...especially when i rinse in the shower. How do you ladies color your hair and keep from getting a purple bath tub???

naturalTAN

Do it in the community shower at school. Who cares if it stains. :look:

JK. I only use black rinses so it doesn't stain. :lachen:

KhandiB

Ive never noticed that with Bigen. Mine never ran. Maybe you didn’t rinse it all out after your application??

Southern Belle

I know exactly what you're talking about. I got a few spots on my bathroom floor and sink that just won't come out (thanks to my beloved Oriental Black). So now I take a huge old sheet (double or triple the sheet because it still seeps through) spread it on the bathroom floor, and sit on the sheet with a mirror so you can see what you're doing. To wash it out, I use the kitchen sink (it's stainless steel).

tenderheaded

I've been a Bigen user for 6 years. I use the kitchen sink for rinsing. After I soap up with the last of my beloved Creme of Nature 'poo, I head for the shower. I'm double processed, and it covers beautifully. Mean Green removes any and all stains. You can get it at Dollar General or Walmart.

nyreeroberts1

I mix my Bigen with conditioner and apply it with a perm brush. This keeps the mess in control and goes on more evenly. After you rinse it out, your hair will be soft.

Chevelure618

I use Bigen but not Oriental Black, usually Dark Chestnut or Medium Chestnut, but still it doesn't do that.
Are you using the powder or the new bottle with Soy Complex?