for those who have breakage

chebaby

some of you may already know this but..........
so for the past week and a half i have been having a little problem with breakage because i ditched my wide tooth comb for my little tooth comb. well that was a mistake:look:.
so this morning i shampoo'd twice with aphogee shampoo for damaged hair and then deep conditioned under the drier for 35 minutes with ORS replenishing pak. my hair came out so soft i was like :blush::drunk:. so for more shine and softness (im a moisture freak) i mixed frederick fekkai shea butter conditioner with honey and let that sit for 5 minutes, my hair was even more softer than before.
then i sprayed my hair with paul mitchell moisture mist, paul mitchell heat seal, paul mitchell the conditioner, and paul mitchell foaming pomade. then i blow dried and flat ironed.

i only had a couple of hairs after washing my hair while it was wet and none while blow drying and flat ironing. im throwing away that little comb and breaking out my wide tooth comb again.
my hair feels amazing.

so if you are having breakage, aphogee shampoo(amazing) and ORS replenishing pak may be your answer.