Former President George Herbert Walker Bush Has Died At Age 94

MzRhonda

They were all chatting ,laughing and joking and then that Orange Buffon showed up...Michelle went straight to her Inauguration face...no one really acknowledged the Trumps, Obamas did the gracious thing and shook their hand, as they were seated next to them, everyone else just looked straight ahead...
I would love to see that clip.

Everything Zen

As the “Lord Vader” of LHCF I can at least acknowledge that Dick Cheney has no room to be side eyeing ANYONE. Trump has no blood on his hands- meanwhile Cheney and W. still get refreshed almost weekly and they’ve been out of office for a decade. Let that fact sink in. Trump may be everything but a child of God and a racist BUT the Bush/Cheney WH is still the worst IMO. Trump has flirted with war but I thank God that we have yet to have gone there. Meanwhile how much money has Cheney made off of and continues to make off of contracts from Haliburton? Fact of the matter is Trump sings the quiet parts loud when it comes to the core of the Republican agenda and for that I am grateful. I don’t even look at W. as the true agent of evil in that WH but he will still shoulder the blame as the one being in the position of leadership.

Last edited: