FOTE Vitamin E Gel

so1913

I can't find Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Gel anywhere anymore! I found it ONCE a loooong time ago at a Duane Reade on the bottle shelf and have not seen it in the stores since :-( Anyone run into at a chain store? I used it as a hair gel maybe one or two summers ago and on my skin.

bee

I have been looking 4 it too! WalMart had it last year in the section with the suntan stuff but I've looked and looked and they haven't put it back on the shelves.

C'mon ladies, I know y'all know where to find this.

KathyMay

I have been looking for it also since I read Sunnyjohn's post in the skin care forum. It is nowhere to be found in DC.

LaNecia

Oh say it's isn't so!! I just started using this as a hair gel when I bun (and it's awesome, hold w/out any hardness at all!!). I was going to pick some up for my Sweetie today (and of course grab a bottle for myself for good measure! :sekret:, he's out there burnin' in the sun!

I'll take a look at a few stores today and see I can find it. I'll report back latta!

so1913

miracle said:
I have seen this product in Dollar Tree, Dollar General and Big Lots. :up: :up:

That's not a good sign....

Sounds like it may be discontinued. None of the chain stores mentioned as "outlets" on the site that I looked at carries the Vitamin E Gel, although they have other FOTE products.

sunnyjohn

so1913 said:
That's not a good sign....

Sounds like it may be discontinued. None of the chain stores mentioned as "outlets" on the site that I looked at carries the Vitamin E Gel, although they have other FOTE products.

NOOOOO!!

Don't say that.... *off to stock up just in case*

KathyMay

I am going to order it from drugstore.com

ETA: forget drugstore.com they don't have it either I guess Wal Mart will have it

Last edited:

so1913

VWVixxen said:
I'm at walmart now, they have it! It's in the sun care section. The bottles are round now.

OK, I'm going to check it out!!! Good lookin' out. Hopefully the one by me will have it :) Since it's in a round bottle (the newer packaging) sounds like it's still around!

LaNecia

so1913 said:
OK, I'm going to check it out!!! Good lookin' out. Hopefully the one by me will have it :) Since it's in a round bottle (the newer packaging) sounds like it's still around!

If you can't find it by you, I can ship some to you, they're $2.97 per bottle. I'm not sure if the online prices are any better.

so1913

VWVixxen said:
If you can't find it by you, I can ship some to you, they're $2.97 per bottle. I'm not sure if the online prices are any better.

You are a life saver!!! I saw somewhere on line selling for $7.99 a bottle and I know I never paid that much! I'm going to check today, if I have no luck, I may have to take you up on your offer :)

LaNecia

so1913 said:
I can't find Fruit of the Earth Vitamin E Gel anywhere anymore! I found it ONCE a loooong time ago at a Duane Reade on the bottle shelf and have not seen it in the stores since :-( Anyone run into at a chain store? I used it as a hair gel maybe one or two summers ago and on my skin.

Hey lady!! Guess what I found today? I told you I would keep looking for it until I did! Thank you so much for sending the MegaTek. :kiss: I'll mail this out early next week!